Practice Update Today???

Chilmonty

Obviously, ESPN HATES US!
If so we need updates!!!!!

Well....We're WAITING!!!

chilmonty-albums-my+pics-picture5003-3331199883-dd2a82d7f3.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
If you are interested in the Under Armour All Star practice, I had an opportunity to watch our current commits today. I live about 20 mins from Disney and had no trouble gaining full access. Most notable stand out was Marques Ford. Very quick off the edge, and was very disruptive as a pass rusher. Reminded me a lot of Curt Maggitt. In fact, I can't name another guy that stood out more. He told me he weighs about 230 now, and coaches would like to see him at 245 when he arrives. Micah Abernathy also looked very solid, was very good in his coverage and I never saw him get beat. He was splitting time with Toliver, the kid that is committed to LSU. Suttle of course was very good up front. Butcher and Jack Jones were matched up together all day long. It is difficult to say on them because it appeared they were brother in lawing each other. Overall, our guys looked very good today.

Reactions: 4 people
If you are interested in the Under Armour All Star practice, I had an opportunity to watch our current commits today. I live about 20 mins from Disney and had no trouble gaining full access. Most notable stand out was Marques Ford. Very quick off the edge, and was very disruptive as a pass rusher. Reminded me a lot of Curt Maggitt. In fact, I can't name another guy that stood out more. He told me he weighs about 230 now, and coaches would like to see him at 245 when he arrives. Micah Abernathy also looked very solid, was very good in his coverage and I never saw him get beat. He was splitting time with Toliver, the kid that is committed to LSU. Suttle of course was very good up front. Butcher and Jack Jones were matched up together all day long. It is difficult to say on them because it appeared they were brother in lawing each other. Overall, our guys looked very good today.
How in the heck did you miss out discussing this kid?
Kahlil McKenzie Impressive at All-American Practice | RTI My bad you were at Under Armour, KM is at the Army Bowl

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I'm still really surprised Scott left. Dude would have gotten alot of carries next year.

Only 1 injury away. If Hurd or Kamara go down we're in big trouble.

And next year, if Chubb and Michel go down, Georgia is dancing in the streets? Hell even at Bama, the top two backs in the rotation go down and they notice.

VN Store

Back