MSN Sports Early 2015 Top 25+

If we play well and take care of business Friday and close out top 5 recruiting class we will definitely start the season top 25.

If we play well and take care of business Friday and close out top 5 recruiting class we will definitely start the season top 25.

I think this is true, although I would prefer this team to feel disrespected, and feel they have a lot to prove.

There's a game Friday? I was looking forward to watching the Grambling St./Prairie View basketball game.

This is how I feel. I'd also prefer to start the season ranked. I think it be a nice and welcomed contrast with the last 6 or so off-seasons where most sports writers thought we'd be bad, and it turned out they were right.

Those are terrible rankings. They pretty much used rankings this year. It's about like putting stock in Murphy Fair to predict HS games. If you won your district this year, you are pretty much put down to win the district regardless of talent lost to graduation. I think my son could make a better 2015 preseason rank list.

Reactions: 1 person
Mississippi State was unranked before the season and was number 1 for awhile, so it does not matter where you start, it matters where you finish.:rock:

Reactions: 2 people
It pains me to think about Iowa football next season. A lot of question marks!

Welcome to the club. That's the way we have been for the past 5 yrs or so. Every school goes through it eventually. Bama was down quite awhile until they hired Saban--went through several coaches. Finally, we're on the way up but recruiting is the life blood of any program. Coaching will only take you so far. You not only have to have play-makers, but depth too. Finally we're back in a bowl game. What I find interesting is how many pretty good teams are 6-6 this year. To me that just says the competition has gotten much better, plus playing cupcakes doesn't help you climb the proverbial ranking ladder. Go VOLS!

VN Store

Back