Finally have season tickets

Volunteer2012

Being a fan since I was a small child having season tickets have been a life long dream and I finally have them. As far as my life time the biggest Vol memory I have(watching TV of course) was the missed Florida field goal in 98, I'm hoping with season tickets I will witness an even better memory in person. So my question to Volnaiton is what is your greatest live memory?

Reactions: 8 people
Being a fan since I was a small child having season tickets have been a life long dream and I finally have them. As far as my life time the biggest Vol memory I have(watching TV of course) was the missed Florida field goal in 98, I'm hoping with season tickets I will witness an even better memory in person. So my question to Volnaiton is what is your greatest live memory?

Congrats!!! Got mine 2 years ago and it has been great.

Congrats on the tickets.

My favorite live memories are Bama in '82, UF in '98, and the Fiesta Bowl in Jan. 1999.

Was at the Florida game in 98, the almost comeback against Notre Dame in the late 80's at Neyland, even though we lost that was a great game,but the Stoner stumble and fumble was probably the most memorable game I attended. Great memories....GBO!

Nothing like being at the game live. Best memories are the 98 Arkansas game and the 96 Alabama game. When Leonard Little striped the ball from Kitchens, Neyland stadium erupted louder than I've ever heard before.

Congrats!
I had season tix on and off for past 10 years but financial situations last few years and had to give them up. This weekend my best friend and I split the donation and got tickets in BB row 14 on upper sideline. Has anyone had seats in this section? If so what do you think of them?

I've only had season tix since '09, so my options are limited [ :) ], but, the Vandy win in OT we escaped with in 2011 was pretty good. I have lots of great TV memories, though.

Had our season tix since 2007 and have bounced around to a few locations. We really enjoy going. At this point, it's family tradition for all of us to go and enjoy the game. Great time with my parents.

Reactions: 1 person
I saw Army beat the Vols, when I was 13 years old. It happened on a blocked punt for touchdown and my dad (a West Point grad) went crazy and started singing songs like Go Brave Ole Army Team. And I held my head in my hands wondering who to feel more embarrassed for me or the Vols.

I saw Army beat the Vols, when I was 13 years old. It happened on a blocked punt for touchdown and my dad (a West Point grad) went crazy and started singing songs like Go Brave Ole Army Team. And I held my head in my hands wondering who to feel more embarrassed for me or the Vols.

Was there too - unbelievable.

I remember my dad said "Majors snatched defeat from the jaws of victory."

Pretty horrible way to lose - blocked punt covered for a TD with under a minute to play. Especially since we intercepted Army to take over at our own 3 yard line.

Welcome to the club :)

I've had my season tickets since 2010.

I want five lower bowl but most I found was four. Guy at the ticket office said to check back in spring and there should be more available. hope he's right.

I want five lower bowl but most I found was four. Guy at the ticket office said to check back in spring and there should be more available. hope he's right.

Call there again now...not sure why they'd turn away 5 season tkts wanting to be bought NOW! Some of the people in the tkt office aren't too good or knowledgable...others are great. Start by calling the Tennessee Fund at VOL 974-1218. They are much more helpful & on the ball than the regular ticket office personnel!

Best moment EVER was Fla missed FG in 98...plus Ark fumble 98, Bama wins '82, '83, '84 & '85! Last INT to seal 1998 title. '85 Auburn, '86 Sugar Bowl. '05 LSU, 6 OT win vs Ark, 5 OT win vs Bama, 4 OT win vs Ky.
SO MANY!!!! 😋🏈

I can't afford them 😒

I couldn't either... until I quit smoking. Saved my cig money for a steady seat for 2015! Start saving now any way you can and by the Meet Your Seats even this coming summer you may have it. :good!:

Last edited:
Fav Vol Memory . . . .sitting in my seats in Z-12 watching Witten catch that pass in the 6 overtime thriller vs Arky in 2002.

Congrats!!! Thinking about getting them for my Father next year since he just retired.

If you don't mind, where did you get them from? Guess I'm asking more about the process, do you have to donate money and all that?

Anyway, hope you enjoy them and hope the outcome next year matches your excitement of receiving them.

The firing of derek dooley. :thumbsup:

Congrats on the season tickets!

My game would have to be UF in 2004. The let down of the missed Wilhoit XP (that would have tied the game) late in the 4th quarter, to only be followed by the game winning FG (with a few seconds left) was a fun rollercoaster ride. It was also the largest crowd in Neyland history (over 109K).

VN Store

Back