Bowl game analysis

I hope that worthless Houston vs Pitt game is over by the time the Taxslayer Bowl starts -ESPN sucks at scheduling football times

Reactions: 1 person
I hope that worthless Houston vs Pitt game is over by the time the Taxslayer Bowl starts -ESPN sucks at scheduling football times

Basketball also. Looks like they'd do better.

Has anybody noticed the attendance for bowl game so far? I have yet to see any anywhere close to half full. Hope to see a sea of orange when we play. I'm sure we'll do our part to fill it up..

Bowl game attendance keeps dropping (all bowls) year after year. I believe it is due to the Huge number of bowls, they don't seem to have as much meaning as they would, if: bowls actually determined some kind of championship, beit Conference, National, etc.
UT does better than most in terms of fan travel (as usual). Where does one find the number of tickets available vs sold for the taxslayer?:dance2:

Last edited:
"I'm not sure unacceptable would the word I would use," said coach Kirk Ferentz, who is 6-5 in bowl games, including 4-2 against current SEC teams. "We're disappointed, certainly, with the outcome of the last two ball games."

That quote by Ferentz was in response to the AD saying that the season was unacceptable. Ferentz being Ferentz. I'm curious to see how this team looks after some practices. I'm HOPING the timing will be there and they can move the dang football through the air. If not, chalk it up as a loss unless we are able to run.

VN Store

Back