Saulsberry may play in the bowl

Fingers

I read this morning that Trevarris Saulsberry may see limited action in the bowl game. Apparently he practiced well last week and may see a few snaps against Iowa. I'd love to see him out there, even if it's for only a handful plays.

Hopefully we will see him back in action full time next year, but I also have to wonder how much of an impact two injuries to the same knee will have on his future.

Reactions: 2 people
I would love to see it too But... should he not just sit out... I mean one more game.... I will hush, I just want all of the guys to be ready to go! Heck, they know more than we do.. let him play if he can!!

Woohoo,

Go Vols!

NONE of the kids on that team have EVER played in a bowl game. Come hell or high water, Saulsberry is going to find a way to get in that game! :good!:

Reactions: 1 person
NONE of the kids on that team have EVER played in a bowl game. Come hell or high water, Saulsberry is going to find a way to get in that game!

And fer gawd's sake, he SHOULD get in the game! The bowl game is a reward to the players, the fans, and the staff. He's part of the team. If he can play, he should play. If he just gets a spot role on a kick team, it doesn't matter -- he can say he played! If he is the MVP, he still played.

Reactions: 1 person
It will be nice to have him back. Playing 90% of the season with "a pair and a spare" at DT has been tough. Now we have 4 or 5 for the rotation to keep them fresh. An extra 5 or 10 snaps to rest means a lot.

Him and Randolph will be Redshirt Sr. next year.

I would expect both of them to have a big impact on defense and hopefully leadership.

I hope we can run the score up so all our Seniors can play a bit.

They've been Loyal, worked hard and they damn well deserve to play some in this bowl game.

I want a WIN more for our Seniors than for myself.

This is going to be alot tougher game than most think so I really hope our guys come out ready to be physical and bring the hits.

RiseToThe Top boys!!!

VFL...GBO!!!

I would love to see Worley start the game with a handoff then exit with a Big Orange Ovation. I think he has earned it.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back