A little help here....

kunsanvol

Does anyone know if the UT AD still sends out DVD copies of games to people stationed overseas? AFN may or may not carry it..ya never know. Either way I'd at least like to have a copy of the game that isn't 1970 quality and riddled with AFN commercials.

Thanks!!

Reactions: 1 person
Does anyone know if the UT AD still sends out DVD copies of games to people stationed overseas? AFN may or may not carry it..ya never know. Either way I'd at least like to have a copy of the game that isn't 1970 quality and riddled with AFN commercials.

Thanks!!

I have posed your question to the AD dept. As soon as they answer, I'll let you know.

WOLF PACK

Some of the AFN network programs are donated. I was at a NAS in Italy in '04/'05 and the programming was not good at all. I wish I could remember the names of those networks so I could give a shout out to them. Plus, it would be great if more would donate their programs for the troops overseas.

Thanks!!

Ya but unfortunately he sends them game tapes of bama.

VN Store

Back