Jacksonville Weather Updates

Serpent710

Looking like high of 68 with 10% chance of rain according to the weather channel.Keep in mind it gets windy at the stadium, since it is right on the river.

Post updates here from various weather sources as you find them.

Serious Q: Will there be tickets available on the streets for this one? I've never been to a bowl game. But, except for the championships, they always seem to have a lot of empty seats. Considering firing up the RV for this one.

Serious Q: Will there be tickets available on the streets for this one? I've never been to a bowl game. But, except for the championships, they always seem to have a lot of empty seats. Considering firing up the RV for this one.

This one is going to be interesting. Hard to predict vs previous years. Might be much closer to a sellout than people are predicting.

There will be tickets available on the street.

I've got 2 for sale.

theres still a bunch available in the 400's, im guessing you want better seats though.

Thot there would be plenty for Vandy....WRONG! Tix in hand for this game.

The years I lived in Jax the forecast was always the same, for the most part. "Warming after noon and a chance of scattered thundershowers in the afternoon." Easiest job in town, except for when a hurricane or tropical storm threatened. SouthEaster's were worrisome, as well.

Just saw 73 is the high and 63 is the low!! 20% chance of evening shower... Sounds perfect to me!!!

Lol... Here in Iowa.. It's -9 currently with the windchill. I'm sure the weather adjustment will be a great welcoming!

I was hoping we would get the Music City Bowl, but so glad we are going to Jax. Temp for the MCB will be in the 30's at kickoff.

VN Store

Back