Vol Football Christmas Gifts 2014

smokeycoonhoundUT

Thought I'd start up a thread so we can share pics of our Vol football related gifts that we got this year! Share away! GBO!

Cool. I got a new shirt, hat, bath towel, wallet, and garbage can. There put up now. I'll take pics later.

So far I've got a blown up picture in a frame that my fiancé took when I took her to her first game this year vs Utah State! I love it!

Reactions: 3 people
Dear Santa,

I would like one taxslayer bowl win over Iowa for Christmas. I know I won't be able to open it until January 2nd, but I'm ok with that. Also, if you have time, please let Derek Dooley get the OC job at UGA. A few high profile recruit commitments would be nice too....

Thank you Santa -- you're the best!

-Souce

Reactions: 6 people
IMG_20141224_181137480.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
My mother has been big into refurbishing pallet wood and other types of old stuff. She made me a 4 foot replica "I will give my all for Tennessee today" sign. I love it! I'm going to have to set it up somewhere on the way out of the house so I can get hype to start my day.

Reactions: 1 person
My mother has been big into refurbishing pallet wood and other types of old stuff. She made me a 4 foot replica "I will give my all for Tennessee today" sign. I love it! I'm going to have to set it up somewhere on the way out of the house so I can get hype to start my day.

Gonna need to see pictures of that?

Wow ...in 1951 our beloved Vols won a national championship. TN made a license plate for the occasion. My father-in-law had two of them. One came off the car he learned to drive in and one that was on a truck on the farm he lived on. He had the farm truck one redone for me and gave it to me for Christmas.

I cannot figure out how to upload a picture but I will keep working on it. Here is a link to a similar plate
Tennessee 1951 Passenger - 1-24921 - Plate Barn

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back