D'Andre Payne

Not disagreeing, but where did you see the rumors?

I just haven't saw anything around VN so I'm just wondering

I wouldn't be surprised. If they really want to take a class of 28 this year then a few more players will have to leave.

We need DBs what the hell is going on its not like random 2 and 3 star players are transfering its been all 4 star and guys.

Reactions: 7 people
If I'm not mistaken, Payne has a good chance to get a good amount of playing. Don't we have him at NB? Coleman is graduating...

I think Payne is the backup CB behind Moseley and plays special teams. Don't believe he plays nickel. I saw on one of the Vol sites maybe RTT that he might be one to consider moving on. Corner will get crowded next year. He certainly hasn't announced anything.

I don't think this is accurate....however there is another transfer that will be made public soon. No worries though! I bet someone heard of this one and confused it with DP

We need DBs what the hell is going on its not like random 2 and 3 star players are transfering its been all 4 star and guys.

Yes but I gathered in listening to Doug Mathews that the staff has not been too sure about him. Once they get on campus nobody cares about stars, buddy.

VN Store

Back