Chris Low article on ESPN - Bowl game is latest brick...

vollygirl

GO VOLS!!!
Staff member
Tennessee Volunteers taking next step with bowl appearance - ESPN

Nice article.

And I don't know about y'all, but this is a "he gets it" if there ever was one.

"A lot of us came from winning programs in high school," Barnett said. "We know what the expectation is here, to get rings. Going to a bowl game is just the first step. When we win big ball games, we don’t want it to be, 'Oh my gosh, they won.' We want it to be expected. That’s where we’re trying to get back to."

Reactions: 23 people
Reactions: 1 person
Mark my words... DB will go down as one of the all time greats in UT history.

If he can stay injury free, he will have a Payton-Esq career.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm shocked he wrote a positive article about UT because he's a total Vandy homer. I'm suprised he didn't write that about Penn State and his object of manlove James Franklin.

Great article and it's all true. Even fans are gradually getting our swagger back. Butch gets it...and will get it done.

I'm shocked he wrote a positive article about UT because he's a total Vandy homer. I'm suprised he didn't write that about Penn State and his object of manlove James Franklin.

What???? You do know he graduated from UT and covered Vols for paper!!! Chris is one of the good guys!!:good!:

But yet every Sunday evening he hosts a radio show about UT sports,called The Nation. It's actually pretty good.

don't look now but there are many more beast showing up than these two...

Yep but hard to beat the #1 recruit in Mack and #6 DT in the country Tuttle. Preston Williams and Mack are #1 at their position and some have Mack #1 overall. Team 119 will be fun to watch!

The talent is certainly coming in and the attitude seems to be coming back as well. There are teams that seem to "will" themselves to win and I see this group getting there. It may take a couple of years but at least that train is in motion.

VN Store

Back