Great video the Minister of Defense on UT Sports

Bvols48

Reggie would have been 53 today. Sad loss to a great human being and outstanding football player. Had a chance to shake the gentleman's hand once. Surprised me how firm his hand was but how soft and gentle his voice was. True VFL. Rest in Peace Sir.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15 people
Although I agree with your sentiment, you'll have to pardon me if I'm a bit confused about the relationship between the title of this thread and its content.

Although I agree with your sentiment, you'll have to pardon me if I'm a bit confused about the relationship between the title of this thread and its content.

The video speaks for itself. I was only making a personal comment about the man.

The video speaks for itself. I was only making a personal comment about the man.

Oh I misread the title, pardon me. I thought you meant about our athletics in general and didn't post a video. You meant the website, my bad.

Oh I misread the title, pardon me. I thought you meant about our athletics in general and didn't post a video. You meant the website, my bad.

No problem. Ole man here don't know how to do the link thing. Be nice if someone post the link. Thanks in advance.

Reggie is one of my all time favorite Vols for reasons to numerous to mention, I was shocked at his sudden passing. Current and future Vols would do good to follow his example.

Reggie is one of my all time favorite Vols for reasons to numerous to mention, I was shocked at his sudden passing. Current and future Vols would do good to follow his example.

Just the best of the best. We ALL would do well to follow his example. God rest his soul....

Reactions: 1 person
RIP Reggie White. Proud that you're from Chattanooga! Your talent and humility are definitely missed. Truly one of a kind and best nickname ever.

Last edited:
Incredible football player, Even better man. Definitely someone a young man should emulate. :hi:

Reggie would have been 53 today. Sad loss to a great human being and outstanding football player. Had a chance to shake the gentleman's hand once. Surprised me how firm his hand was but how soft and gentle his voice was. True VFL. Rest in Peace Sir.

Firm handshake?
You should have played against him! :)

My favorite VFL of all of them, but I think you could tell that by my avatar and name.

VN Store

Back