Everyone go here and vote for Neyland Stadium.

Wtf. They took the lead by 4000 votes in the last 2 hrs. It won't let me vote and I haven't voted today. I voted on the TN vs Bama poll yesterday.

Oh I see. If you refresh your browser you can keep voting. They have some die hards voting over and over. Looks like we need to do the same. Call to arms.

Reactions: 1 person
Guys! If you're using Chrome go "Incognito" and keep voting.

CTRL+SHIFT+N

I refreshed then voted and they got a thousand more votes. I'm done.

It's letting me vote again just by refreshing. This voting app the site is using is completely bipolar. There is no consistent pattern to it whatsoever.

They got 50,000 votes in the last 3 hours. Between midnight and 3 a.m. No possible way in hades that many people were up voting. Somebody computer savvy got them a good hack going. We were stomping them all day and then tonight they all of a sudden had 65,000 people vote. I absolutely do not believe that. Sorry.

If you click the timeline button under the results, you can watch it updating and they're systematically getting about 20 votes every couple of seconds. Lol. Oh well. Stupid poll I guess, but definitely cheating.

Some folks commenting on the site are saying that the aggies are laughing about running scripts on some of their forums. It's giving them 10,000 votes per hour.

Reactions: 2 people
An A&M fan/s has, or had, a script bot running on the vote. If the sponsor of the contest doesn't want to look like a joke, they should DQ A&M or restart the vote with a higher security set-up.

Reactions: 3 people
It took me three tries before I could ever vote. It kept saying I had voted already and this was the first I had seen of this or obviously voted in the poll. Aggies have really screwed with the numbers in this poll to the point it is obvious they cheated. They did not even attempt to make the numbers look realistic. Like 95,0000 plus for them when I finally got to cast my vote.

It took me three tries before I could ever vote. It kept saying I had voted already and this was the first I had seen of this or obviously voted in the poll. Aggies have really screwed with the numbers in this poll to the point it is obvious they cheated. They did not even attempt to make the numbers look realistic. Like 95,0000 plus for them when I finally got to cast my vote.

What part of this was realistic to begin with? It's an internet poll!

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back