Former Vol Brandon Warren busted in heroin and cocaine sting

Went to highschool with Brandon. Honestly most people looked up to him and his work ethic on the football field. He wasn't in this kind of trash back then even though his friends were. Most of us thought he was above it all to be honest.

Never should have came back home from Florida state. He turned into a wannabe gangster and lost it all

Reactions: 1 person
Big Will???????
Busy day in BC for the Popo. I actually got to see some of this go down at the Food City on S. Hall.

Last edited:
Looks like another Warren age 52 was arrested. Maybe a family member got him involved

Gotta get that cash money mane, it's hard out here in the streets! Just kidding, pray the kid cleans up and gets his act together.

Does this mean he loses VFL status or do we only revoke that for more serious offenses?

Crack the door for the curious girl cuz she's waiting, yeah she's been waiting.
And chop a line for the fiending man, the F'er wants one.

Cocaine bust. Hubert Simpson and his "agent" John Mark Hancock got prison time for their little dalliance with coke. It happens. More of a reflection on the offender than Tennessee.

Went to highschool with Brandon. Honestly most people looked up to him and his work ethic on the football field. He wasn't in this kind of trash back then even though his friends were. Most of us thought he was above it all to be honest.

Never should have came back home from Florida state. He turned into a wannabe gangster and lost it all

Thats what Tallahassee does to you.

I remember the recruiting/signing process to some degree but its vague.

Can someone give us the Reader's Digest version to enlighten us on his return to UT as well as the events that preceded and followed?

Thanks in advance..... from an old dude with only a few functional brain cells remaining.

I remember the recruiting/signing process to some degree but its vague.

Can someone give us the Reader's Digest version to enlighten us on his return to UT as well as the events that preceded and followed?

Thanks in advance..... from an old dude with only a few functional brain cells remaining.

Thanks for being so helpful.
I actually wanted to hear from the fine folks on VN who can give me pertinent info, vs. drudging thru all of the categories on Google that gives me superfluous stuff that doesn't pertain to us.

but once again, thanks for always being so helpful in times like these.

Reactions: 3 people
Looks like another Warren age 52 was arrested. Maybe a family member got him involved
Right! Had to be somebody else's fault. After all, he played football at U.T. He couldn't have gotten the family member involved.

VN Store

Back