2014 Highlights (23 minutes)

Great video. Hope we beat those Hawkeyes. Noticed how many injuries happened to key guys.

Forgot how good josh smith was until i saw this. Really excited to get him back next year.

Reactions: 1 person
Nice video, but I can't take the music and it's just not the same watching highlights with no sound.

How about an alternate version with some rock?

:crazy:

Reactions: 2 people
That dude's voice in the opening song is terrible. I might be alone in this but I love the videos that have the commentators reactions and the sound of the crowd. Great highlights though.

That dude's voice in the opening song is terrible. I might be alone in this but I love the videos that have the commentators reactions and the sound of the crowd. Great highlights though.

i paused the video, muted that crap, and put on some psychedelic instrumental rock. rap is just awful

You guys need to start making your own highlight videos with rock then. Use the same songs that everyone else uses. Then try to make the music and video mend well. I like rock as well, but a majority of it doesnt go well with highlight videos.

I would rather just hear the announcers myself (not Kesling)...but still an awesome video! Already mentioned but, 23 minutes of highlights? About time! Next season, 46 minutes minimum!

The dude made a 20+ minute highlight video. Can we shut the hell up about whether or not the music is to your liking? Damn.

Reactions: 8 people
I loved the video! Loved the music too! Thank you for sharing!
Go Vols! Can't wait to watch some plays like that Jan 2nd.

These people complaining about POA's highlight video have NO IDEA how much time he spent on this. Gathering source material and making all the cuts and edits is a time consuming process. I edit videos as a hobby and know what it takes to mix video to music so it syncs between cuts and actions in the video.

If you don't like how POA did the video then just don't watch it. Criticizing a fellow VN poster who spent a ton of time on something for us is pathetic.

Thanks again POA, I appreciate what you did.

Losing smith hurt. Also, AJ hurt even more than I thought.

Our defense was nasty the first half of the ole miss game. Maybe the best I've seen it in years and years.

Very nice work all around. I was entertained the whole time! Thanks poa and team 118!
You may have to add on after bowl game!

The dude made a 20+ minute highlight video. Can we shut the hell up about whether or not the music is to your liking? Damn.
Seriously!! POA spent his time to make a video for the fans and what do they do? B**** and whine...:disappointed:

Great work POA! :thumbsup:

VN Store

Back