Alvin Kamara officially signed today

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
Reactions: 71 people
I would love to have another Cobb/Webb attack! Hurd = Cobb and Kamara = Webb:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Reactions: 2 people
Welcome aboard, Alvin. With some improvement in our OL next year, our running game should be SPECIAL with Hurd, Kamara and (fill in the blank). Look Out!!

Does anyone think he will be here 2 years, I believe if he can get through the season Alvin will turn Pro.

But a great addition to the RB room, he will show our young guns how to work to get to the next level.

xwoa.gif

Reactions: 15 people
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.....we got him next year and that is great. There will be other studs wanting to play for CBJ and the VOLS by then, and if he goes after one year that is just another carrot to dangle for the next stud.

Reactions: 1 person
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.....we got him next year and that is great. There will be other studs wanting to play for CBJ and the VOLS by then, and if he goes after one year that is just another carrot to dangle for the next stud.

RB Alvin Kamara Signs With Vols - UTSPORTS.COM - University of Tennessee Athletics

For those of you that don't understand, landing this kid is a huge deal. This kid was the #2 back coming out of high school. This past year he was a first-team JUCO all-American. The one-two punch of him and Hurd will likely end up resulting in a running game that Tennessee hasn't seen in a long time.

With improvement on the o-line he should shine! Hurd and Kumara will be a nice 1-2 punch! Go Vols!!

AK is the real deal and I can hardly wait to see him on the field in Orange.

We loaded the car and headed to the beach last June...somewhere between B'ham and Montgomery came the news that Kamara picked us. Great start to a vacation..

VN Store

Back