Who's Your Daddy??

BACKDOC

With the announcement of the recent transfers, I would like to remind these kids that Travis Henry was 4th string behind Jamal Lewis, Domnique Stevenson, and Travis Stephens after the 98 O&W game, and look how that turned out. I understand he seriously considered leaving, but stuck it out.

Reactions: 5 people
With the announcement of the recent transfers, I would like to remind these kids that Travis Henry was 4th string behind Jamal Lewis, Domnique Stevenson, and Travis Stephens after the 98 O&W game, and look how that turned out. I understand he seriously considered leaving, but stuck it out.

His power to go up the middle underestimated.

Reactions: 7 people
How many have we lost altogether, we always lose 3 or 4 in most years, seems like this year the fans are trying to make a big deal out of it, and we did have 32 commits in the 14 class, you know the Butcher had to hurt a few feeling along the way and weed out the weak and the ones that just wanted a starting job or playing time handed to them instead of doing it the old fashion way earn it, if they don't want to compete with elite talent then go bye bye don't let the door hit you in the azz on your way to another school.:good!: WEED THE WEAK OUT, AND REPLACE THEM WITH TRUE VFL.:eek:hmy:

Reactions: 4 people
Leave Travis alone he said himself only one of those kids was planned. He was tricked into all the others. Just can't trust women these days.

The only way you can be "tricked" into having a dozen kids you didn't want is if you don't understand where babies come from.

Reactions: 2 people

I still remember TH first carry in 1997. I was so excited to see him run thinking he would be great. First carry he looked fat and slow and was tackled immediately. He finished his Freshman season with 2 carries for 4 yards.

I still remember TH first carry in 1997. I was so excited to see him run thinking he would be great. First carry he looked fat and slow and was tackled immediately. He finished his Freshman season with 2 carries for 4 yards.

Yeah it took Jay Graham a couple of years to get going, but he came on pretty good too; the guy could flat out fly.

Reactions: 1 person

Cecil Cherry obviously didn't get his daddy's gumption!

:thud:

Tennesseeduke

speaking of Henry... where are all those Henry kids.. we need some pounders hitting the holes and scoring TD's.

Yeah it took Jay Graham a couple of years to get going, but he came on pretty good too; the guy could flat out fly.

A couple years with no pt. Glad he stuck it out. Sometimes playing early isn't for the best.

Leave Travis alone he said himself only one of those kids was planned. He was tricked into all the others. Just can't trust women these days.

It's kinda like taking a walk in the rain. If you do it alot, you learn to wear your rubbers.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back