Kirkland commits!

Bing Bang BOOM!!!!! Was bummed about Cecil but not now!!!!!! Plus, living in Texas makes this even better after hearing it from the horn fans over Cherry. Horns can, s*ck it!

Reactions: 1 person
Bing Bang BOOM!!!!! Was bummed about Cecil but not now!!!!!! Plus, living in Texas makes this even better after hearing it from the horn fans over Cherry. Horns can, s*ck it!

I wonder if Cherry wasn't asked to gray shirt or something? That the coaches knew this was coming.

I wonder if Cherry wasn't asked to gray shirt or something? That the coaches knew this was coming.

Word was a former Vol helped push Cherry to look at Texas due to the fact that his son was not getting an offer. Coaches let Cherry know if he went on a visit that they were going to look around and bang,Kirkland decommits Mich. Funny how life happens for the good now. If this were Dools, we would miss both and get a 158 lb academic all American.

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
I thought this staff was running everyone off as of yesterday. Oh wait - maybe the players do like Butch...

Obligatory "does anyone know what ranking he is?" Then subsequent "let me google that for you" retort

I thought this staff was running everyone off as of yesterday. Oh wait - maybe the players do like Butch...

You were fooled as all of us were. :sad:

How do you get burn stains out of a mattress?

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back