Joe Henderson Transferring

If true, I hope nothing but the best for his future. Even though it didn't work out for him here, thanks for being a Vol and good luck with the road ahead.

If he doesn't wont to be here and compete for a spot then so long, hope he finds a place they will give him a spot instead of earning a spot, man that doesn't wont to compete we don't need anyway, find someone better not scared to compete.

Reactions: 1 person
If he doesn't wont to be here and compete for a spot then so long, hope he finds a place they will give him a spot instead of earning a spot, man that doesn't wont to compete we don't need anyway, find someone better not scared to compete.

Wth did you just try to say?

Reactions: 16 people

Everything I've read says He's leaving because of academic issues, not by choice.

Reactions: 2 people
But I thought that's why hart gave cbj a raise because of all the great grades his recruits had.... no way this is true...

Lol jk

No one knows for sure but it allegedly has something to do with him being cleared for admission by the NCAA but then he got "flagged" for something. Rumors say it has to do with his ACT score.

If he does not will not to be here and compete for a spot then so long, hope he finds a place they will give him a spot instead of earning a spot, man that does not will not to compete we do not need anyway, find someone better not scared to compete. ? WTH?

Reactions: 3 people
If he does not will not to be here and compete for a spot then so long, hope he finds a place they will give him a spot instead of earning a spot, man that does not will not to compete we do not need anyway, find someone better not scared to compete. ? WTH?

I think He means, So long to an individual who doesnt want to compete for their position. You have to earn it to play it. Maybe?

Already drunk on Sunday morning?

Wth did you just try to say?

Think he has grade issues. But he also has riding the pine issues.

I've never been big on him. I watched him his senior year during the national competitions. He basically got owned the whole time. Not trying to diss the kid. Just was my observation

Do you even read the posts on this board? He didn't want to leave UT. There was a problem with his test score and the Clearinghouse flagged him after he was enrolled. Get a grip dude.

Reactions: 5 people
Do you even read the posts on this board? He didn't want to leave UT. There was a problem with his test score and the Clearinghouse flagged him after he was enrolled. Get a grip dude.

No kidding. Instead of jumping to conclusions in fantasyland, learn the facts.

The issue with Henderson has been weight. He is not heavy enough to compete at this level yet. That is why they redshirted him--so he could add some. It doesn't mean he can't be a good player. It only means that he is a bit of a project.

I'm disappointed for him that this issue didn't crop up until midway through the season.

Lol at this thread.

Henderson couldn't get cleared after a test score got flagged. He already had made it in but he got screwed by the NCAA after the fact. He wanted to be here. Some of you are freaking morons for criticizing a kid that has by all accounts been a class act to this point.

Reactions: 4 people

Obviously you have no clue on why he is transferring!

Do a little do diligence before making a dumb... post!

:thud:

Tennesseeduke

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back