AJ joins Graduates (pic)

skasper06

As much as they have completely left AJ out of everything team related lately, I was pleasantly surprised when I saw this. Congrats to our graduates.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-14-08-12-43.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-14-08-12-43.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 804
Reactions: 32 people
There is no bright side to his ending at UT but I am proud of the young man for giving his all on the football field and earning his degree from the University of Tennessee.

Reactions: 3 people
There is no bright side to his ending at UT but I am proud of the young man for giving his all on the football field and earning his degree from the University of Tennessee.

Even if he's guilty, we can still be grateful for what he's done on the field and tip our hat for graduating at a top notch program.

Reactions: 1 person
Even if he's guilty, we can still be grateful for what he's done on the field and tip our hat for graduating at a top notch program.

If he is guilty, which I hope he is not, I couldn't care less what he did on the football field or that he got his degree. He will have disgraced himself, the program, and the university.

Reactions: 27 people
Peterman graduates in 3 years, very cool.

I'm pretty sure he will transfer out and get a grad degree with 2 years of eligibility left.

Peterman graduates in 3 years, very cool.

I'm pretty sure he will transfer out and get a grad degree with 2 years of eligibility left.

FCS school would make sense. Not required to sit out a year and I think he could help out a team at that level.

FCS school would make sense. Not required to sit out a year and I think he could help out a team at that level.

I think that since he has graduated he can transfer to an FBS school and be eligible immediately. I would picture a Conf USA, MAC, MW, etc. school to be a possible destination.

If he graduated and UT doesnt offer his course of grad study he will not have to sit out if he transfers.

Just a few days from graduation in '79 I wound up in the Knoxville jail and luckily graduated with my class, so am glad to see AJ with his classmates. Hope his defense team is as good as mine was, even though my offense was considerably less than his. Most importantly, I hope AJ learns a life lesson from this, regardless of the outcome.

Reactions: 2 people
IMO, AJ's story should be told in every locker room, fraternity house, and Dorm across all campus. Watch your step after midnight, and think about tomorrow after tonights decisions. Congrats to his adding Alum to his VFL credentials.

Reactions: 4 people
If he is guilty, which I hope he is not, I couldn't care less what he did on the football field or that he got his degree. He will have disgraced himself, the program, and the university.

Attaboy, Cast them stones! You don't happen to live in a glass house do you?

Reactions: 3 people
Very happy for AJ!

I didn't realize Peterman was graduating early. So this is what started the transferring rumors. If he pursues graduate studies, I can see why he would want to go elsewhere.

Nice to see. It would be great to see him play one more game with UT but I believe that ship has sailed.

Whatever happens to AJ I just hope the other players take note of what can happen that can turn your life from having a great opportunity of success to utter failure in an instant.

IMO, AJ's story should be told in every locker room, fraternity house, and Dorm across all campus. Watch your step after midnight, and think about tomorrow after tonights decisions. Congrats to his adding Alum to his VFL credentials.

Pretty sure every college football team has this talk during orientation and rules meeting. They saying is I got your back until you run in with the law then your on your own.

I hate to disagree but if he's is guilty then everything he has done for UT is all gone to the wayside. Doing something of this magnitude cannot be condoned in any way shape or fashion. AJ was a great player at UT but it takes more than that especially from a captain and leader of the team. That means leading on and off the field! I wish him well and hope and pray for him and the victims. It's one thing to make a mistake, as he has done before but it's another to willfully do something to someone else because that cannot be repaired. No money or anything will repair that no matter how she got there or why!
Glad he is graduating but he has much more to worry about now until this has gone through the entire process.

:hi:

Tennesseeduke

VN Store

Back