Does Maggitt go pro?

BP4Prez

Sorry if this has been discussed but I haven't seen it anywhere. With the season Maggitt had this year and his injury history is there a chance he leaves?

Don't know if he would go high enough in the draft.

If I were him I would stay one more year, first to experience am actual winning season with the vols, second to improve his draft status by having a wicked good year on top of winning games.

It would mean a good deal more money for him.

Reactions: 1 person
With a full season at his new position under his belt....hoo boy, he and Barnett should be quite the tandem next year

Reactions: 6 people
I figure Maggitt and Randolph are the only ones with a respectable chance of being drafted this year.

I'm elated if Maggitt has announced that he is coming back!

I figure Maggitt and Randolph are the only ones with a respectable chance of being drafted this year.

I'm elated if Maggitt has announced that he is coming back!

Randolph? No offense but he's simply not good enough for the NFL. He's one of those guys that's just a bit small and a bit slow but makes downfield tackles.

His coverage skills aren't that great. He's a solid college player but that's about it I'd guess. I hope I'm 100% wrong.

Maggitt is a guy I've always loved but he kind of falls into the same category. His main move is the dip and speed. Against NFL tackles that might work once but they're too athletic for that.

Look fwd to these two, soon to be redshirt seniors, to lead our defense next year into being elite in the SEC.

Reactions: 3 people
Sorry if this has been discussed but I haven't seen it anywhere. With the season Maggitt had this year and his injury history is there a chance he leaves?

Yes, after the 2015 season, he will go pro. Along with Cam Sutton & North!!!!!!

VN Store

Back