Just got out the field!

volbrawler

Been training since December 1st! Great news when I got home, my Vols are playing in a bowl game once again, and the big 50 at that! Go Vols!

Attachments

• IMG_0332.jpg
    IMG_0332.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 103
Reactions: 68 people
Nothing like hanging a round.... 11C toughest job in the INFANTRY!!! always felt it for Charlies carrying base plate, The Gun, rounds plus gear and kit. Made me, as a Medic think twice when I consider my gear heavy.

Nice tactical fire extinguisher :)

IDF is always nice to have around. Until they test fire a counter-battery mission and don't tell anyone. Which in turn sends an entire camp running for cover because the charges were barely enough to send it between Camp Bucca and Um Qasr.

Thanks for your service.

I miss the field. My wife always said that I was not working but playing soldier, just like a kid. I argued. Now that I am retired I think she was correct.

Reactions: 2 people
I miss the field. My wife always said that I was not working but playing soldier, just like a kid. I argued. Now that I am retired I think she was correct.

This weather reminds me I'm happy I'm not out there with only a damn poncho liner. I've turned soft. Would be hard to take the cold again. Kudos to the great young men serving.

Reactions: 3 people
Been training since December 1st! Great news when I got home, my Vols are playing in a bowl game once again, and the big 50 at that! Go Vols!

Awesome picture....retired Red Leg myself. Boy do I miss the smell of gunpowder in the AM.

God Speed.

Fort Irwin?

VN Store

Back