Who still has their stripes?

Persian Vol

I should be studying.
Is there anyone that still hasn't had their stripes removed? If so who are they? I remember a lot of people losing their stripes throughout the fall. It's been a while since I've heard anything.

Ferguson. Also, they actually added a black stripe to Peterman. He now has 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
Sergeant Butch?

I just noticed that if you google images for Sergeant Carter, there is a Butch Jones section.... try it

Attachments

• carter.png
    carter.png
    62.2 KB · Views: 628
Reactions: 2 people
Since the bowl game is on Jan 2 2015, if players that have been redshirted, can they play in the game and not loose a year of eligibility?

Sergeant Butch?

I just noticed that if you google images for Sergeant Carter, there is a Butch Jones section.... try it

Especially when Butch is yelling at someone as they try to walk off the field. Then the resemblance is spot on.

031114D01_vereen_color_3cols_t240.jpg

Hilarious photoshop.
14c6zyo.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
How'd he get a Purple Heart without a C.A.R.? Details.

Ok this isn't the forum to explain the whys on this stuff but a couple of short answers... This show went from 1964-1969... The CAR did not even come out till 1969... Also you can google several reasons why the Purple Heart and the CAR are not linked... CAR not a prerequisite to Purple Heart.

Didn't know the CAR was authorized in 1969. Since you see them retroactively from WWII, I assumed they had been around before that time.

Is there anyone that still hasn't had their stripes removed? If so who are they? I remember a lot of people losing their stripes throughout the fall. It's been a while since I've heard anything.

Zebra Jones, freshman walk-on cornerback from Somalia.
He still has his stripes.
He's had a hard time adjusting to the speed of the SEC.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back