New tradition at games

To make all the standers/sitters happy we could start standing only when we take a drink of our smuggled in booze. Wait, some of us would still be standing the whole game.

Reactions: 4 people
What if we started doing the wave from bottom to top entire stadium at once, instead of side to side. We could do it every 3rd and long to get in the opposing Os head.

Give stadium security the right to kick you out if you're not yelling when the vols are on defense? Seems pretty reasonable to me.

Reactions: 2 people
The crowd goes silent, the lights dim, the stadium is dark, all of a sudden 80's hair metal begins to play, as the hair stands on the back of your neck, fireballs shoot off from the field into the air, the lights suddenly burst on and then band starts rocky top as Tennessee comes running through the T. Just a suggestion lol

Reactions: 5 people
Do we consider the "oooohh boom" for kickoffs a tradition? I always liked other schools that actually say something... I've also noticed everyone slacks on the "Go Big Orange" chant. It would be nice if everyone got behind that again.

VN Store

Back