Gator Bowl Tickets Special Offer

gatorhater1509

Eat More Gator
Just got an e-mail from UT for $60 tickets without additional fees in one of two areas:
Tennessee sideline in sections 412, 414, 415, 416 and the north end zone party deck in the lower level in sections 222-225. Use promo code GBO to access the offer here. Buy 'em up! :thumbsup:

Mods, move to ticket forum if need be, but thought more people would see here.

Reactions: 2 people
As a season ticket holder, we requested 10 tickets for a family trip and received all of them. Unable to pick and choose our seats from the allotment, the UT ticket office charged us $85 a piece (face value they claim), for the same section (220) that was selling tickets for $69 just several days ago for face value on ticket master.

As a season ticket holder, we requested 10 tickets for a family trip and received all of them. Unable to pick and choose our seats from the allotment, the UT ticket office charged us $85 a piece (face value they claim), for the same section (220) that was selling tickets for $69 just several days ago for face value on ticket master.

That's why I didn't fill out the post season application and then add another $25 app fee, no thanks. I wish I had waited for this deal though, I would've saved $40-$50.

I know there are at least two threads on this but I ordered my tickets through the Bud Light Club link.

$60 for lower bowl endzone (I actually like sitting in the endzone) with no additional fees, taxes or UPS mailing expenses.

Plus you get access to private bathrooms, concessions and the Bud Light Sports Club. There are still tickets available at:

TaxSlayer Bowl

We need to fill with orange. Go Vols!

Reactions: 1 person
I know there are at least two threads on this but I ordered my tickets through the Bud Light Club link.

$60 for lower bowl endzone (I actually like sitting in the endzone) with no additional fees, taxes or UPS mailing expenses.

Plus you get access to private bathrooms, concessions and the Bud Light Sports Club. There are still tickets available at:

TaxSlayer Bowl

Thats a pretty good deal imo. Wish I could go. All of yall gotta enjoy for us that cant make it!

never buy tickets early for minor bowl games--they all cut the price way down when tickets aren't selling well--these tickets will be going for $20-$30 on game day

Thanks, just got 5 tickets.. me, my dad (both vols fans), my brother (the Georgia fan) and my brother (the FSU fan), and my bro-in-law (doesn't like any team).. and we are all going to cheer on my Vols

TaxSlayer Bowl

I did this. My buddy got his through his season tickets and paid about $30 more for section 202, which is right beside where I'll be. Looks like a lot of the season ticket holders got a bad deal in hindsight.

Reactions: 1 person
No, we are the home team and will wear orange.

I thought they switched every season - last year Nebraska wore the white road and Georgia wore red home jerseys year before Mississippi State wore road and Northwestern home

VN Store

Back