Barnett, Kelly, Robertson: Freshman All SEC

Definitely should be fuel for Hurd going forward... Personal Accomplishments shouldn't be main focus, but he got snubbed.....
He didn't get snubbed he just didn't get any blocking during the season. The whole country knows who Chubb is. People haven't Hurd of Jalen yet.

They will and soon....

Reactions: 1 person
Those guys are better then Hurd. Just a fact.

I don't see how you can prove that one way or the other when those two guys had gaping holes larger than Jenna Jamison's hoo hoo on every other play. Maybe you are right, but I don't think there is enough proof to support that claim at this time.

Definitely should be fuel for Hurd going forward... Personal Accomplishments shouldn't be main focus, but he got snubbed.....

#1 Personal awards lists are almost always twisted in some way. Remember, Mante' Tau nearly won the Heisman Trophy!
#2 There is no shame in being behind those 2 freshmen. RB is deep this yr in FR.
#3 Hurd was the only one of the 3 who did his work without anyone blocking. Impressed.

uh, with all due respect, i disagree. i will say those guys had better blocking and i'll bet those guys don't get close to their total yardage with the OL we have.

:)

Jalen is a good back, their is no doubt but if you watch all three and the way they move, quickness, agility, top speed, power, Jalen is clearly behind Chubb. He's closer to Leonard though.

Reactions: 2 people
I appreciate Jalen being a Vol tremendously, but Chubb is ridiculous. Fournette came on strong late in the season. You can make an argument for he and Hurd being better than one or the other, but this season Chubb was on a different level.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back