I've Missed College Football....

Volador

Orange you glad to be a Vol??
Since the departure of Fulmer, the turmoil true Vol fans have endured is nothing short of a great movie script. The byproduct for myself is that outside of watching the Vols, I haven't watched a single non Vol college football game in many years. I could give a rats behind who wins any other game as for me, if the Vols aren't viable, then why care about any other team?

The recent thread here where CBJ is calling out players who suck the life out of our program might be a cliche, but is brilliant and really proves to me that he gets it. Teams with less talent win everyday in every sport if they believe in themselves.

Now I probably won't watch a single bowl game this year, but for the first time in 4 coaches, I might look at the scores because I believe The Vols are back!! GBO!

Reactions: 5 people
Wow what a downer. Sorry you lost your love for watching football but Ut will be back and your love of the game, I hope anyway.

You truly havent missed much. Heres a quick recap for ya....... a few highs and many, many lows.

There have been some good games, but what you've basically missed is bama, bama, roll tide, blah blah blah. That crap is about to end!

Reactions: 1 person
There have been some good games, but what you've basically missed is bama, bama, roll tide, blah blah blah. That crap is about to end!

You forgot to mention Johnny football and Winston. Like I said, who cares?

Since the departure of Fulmer, the turmoil true Vol fans have endured is nothing short of a great movie script. The byproduct for myself is that outside of watching the Vols, I haven't watched a single non Vol college football game in many years. I could give a rats behind who wins any other game as for me, if the Vols aren't viable, then why care about any other team?

The recent thread here where CBJ is calling out players who suck the life out of our program might be a cliche, but is brilliant and really proves to me that he gets it. Teams with less talent win everyday in every sport if they believe in themselves.

Now I probably won't watch a single bowl game this year, but for the first time in 4 coaches, I might look at the scores because I believe The Vols are back!! GBO!

Guess you would be called a DRAIN in our world :good!:

No matter how it goes, I will Love this forever!!! GBO!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: 2 people
I watch more football now than ever. But I feel your pain. I ask off every Saturday to watch and go to games. Since I don't play anymore it's my escape. I love sitting on the couch flipping from channel to channel all day watching good football. I love my Vols though and can't wait until we get back to where we should be.

Reactions: 1 person
I agree.. I used to watch every SEC game that I could to scope out the competition.

Moe I could not care.

I love the vols as much as anyone,maybe more. But I'm a college fball fan all the way. Hardly watch pro ball. I love the atmosphere,excitement,tradition, and style of play. To me nfl most teams play the same style and aren't near as exciting as college. I think if you only watch ut you're really missing a lot of great and exciting games and moments.

I'm a UT fan second.

I'm a football fan first.

I watch as many SEC or ranked games as possible. If UT drops the football program I'm still watching football. I love football.

Not a true Nega Vol if he likes butch. The Vols have really sucked the life out of college football the past decade. I get that. For some reason, I keep coming back and keep watching. Many people have expressed the same thing.

I guess us Nega-Vols are true fans afterall.

It's always easier when your team is winning but I know what you mean. For the first time in many years I've been excited about football in general because I feel like we are building something special and I'm ansious to see the results.

VN Store

Back