new to season tickets

Volunteer2012

So with our opener considered a home game in Nashville how does this work for season ticket holders? LP is obviously smaller so do only some of get tickets?

So with our opener considered a home game in Nashville how does this work for season ticket holders? LP is obviously smaller so do only some of get tickets?

It is not a home game. The season tickets will cover the usual seven home games played in Neyland Stadium.

Season ticket holders will have the opportunity to order tickets for the game in Nashville, but the game is being staged by the Nashville Sports Council/Music City Bowl, not UT.

Reactions: 1 person
You'll be able to request tickets for it when you pay for your season tickets in the Spring. You'll also be able to request tickets for away games at this time.

It's all online and very easy to do.

I also have a question for you season ticket holders. I'm in the market for season tickets, and this is my first time purchasing them and not getting them through other gigs, how much should I expect to spend? I see you have to make an annual donation to keep priority but in addition to that charge how much are the season tickets usually? Any ideas?

I also have a question for you season ticket holders. I'm in the market for season tickets, and this is my first time purchasing them and not getting them through other gigs, how much should I expect to spend? I see you have to make an annual donation to keep priority but in addition to that charge how much are the season tickets usually? Any ideas?

Depends on how many home games. Most seasons have 7 and tickets are around $750ish for a pair. Annual donation ranges from $100-$5,000 for a pair based on where you want to sit.

For example I have 2 seats in the lower level north endzone section Z12. Donation is $1,000 and then another $700-$750 for the actual tickets.

Depends on how many home games. Most seasons have 7 and tickets are around $750ish for a pair. Annual donation ranges from $100-$5,000 for a pair based on where you want to sit.

For example I have 2 seats in the lower level north endzone section Z12. Donation is $1,000 and then another $700-$750 for the actual tickets.

:eek:hmy: Geeze Louise...

Question: I assume you can't deduct the $700-$750, because you're getting actual goods (tickets) for the money, but do you get to deduct the $1000 as a charitable donation?

Question: I assume you can't deduct the $700-$750, because you're getting actual goods (tickets) for the money, but do you get to deduct the $1000 as a charitable donation?

80% of the donation is deductible, and yes you're correct can't deduct the cost of the actual tickets.

End zone section in the lower are $500 donation per seat. If you wanna be on the sidelines it gets steep. I'm in z11 row 16, if I was row 16 on the 40 yard line my donation would be $2500 per seat.

Good & correct info on the season ticket prices and donation required. I have been known to complain about the price & donation until some friends took me to a Titans game this year and I noticed the face value of the ticket for one game was $235! (And I don't believe this includes the PSL/personal seat license required to buy tkts!) The average price of a UT game is about $70, so I quit whining!

I know for our seats in the Terrace, we are now required to pay donation, tickets and parking in one full amount by March 1st... then we get the application for extra tickets and away games... kinda makes it easier paying for everything at once and getting in out the way..

Good & correct info on the season ticket prices and donation required. I have been known to complain about the price & donation until some friends took me to a Titans game this year and I noticed the face value of the ticket for one game was $235! (And I don't believe this includes the PSL/personal seat license required to buy tkts!) The average price of a UT game is about $70, so I quit whining!

But, but, but the Titans have done SO well this year.....

I know for our seats in the Terrace, we are now required to pay donation, tickets and parking in one full amount by March 1st... then we get the application for extra tickets and away games... kinda makes it easier paying for everything at once and getting in out the way..

How much is your donation for the terrace?

How much is your donation for the terrace?

Hi ATC, how the heck are you? Here is some good info on Terrace... we committed to the Terrace before it was finished.. our original seats were in T section, $5,000.00.

Financial Commitment

Annual Donation & Fees

$3,100 per seat
($2,500 donation; $600 tickets/licensing)
Includes parking (1 pass for 2 seats, 2 passes for 4 seats, or 3 passes for 6+ seats) in the White or Orange Zone (assigned based on giving level and rank)
One-Time Capital Gift

$2,000 per seat

We really like it up there and haven't regretted the move one time..

Last edited:
Hi ATC, how the heck are you? Here is some good info on Terrace... we committed to the Terrace before it was finished.. our original seats were in T section, $5,000.00.

Financial Commitment

Annual Donation & Fees

$3,100 per seat
Includes parking (1 pass for 2 seats, 2 passes for 4 seats, or 3 passes for 6+ seats) in the White or Orange Zone (assigned based on giving level and rank)
One-Time Capital Gift

$2,000 per seat

6200 for a pair of season tickets. AHHH. Stinks for a poor man!

Financial Commitment

Annual Donation & Fees

$3,100 per seat
One-Time Capital Gift

$2,000 per seat

OK, it's official; the Vols need to beat FL and GA to thank Volspeach and Mr. Volspeach! :clapping:

Doing good peach, how are you?

Thanks for posting. I may try to move up there someday but that's a little more than I want to spend right now.

Thanks for posting. I may try to move up there someday but that's a little more than I want to spend right now.

I can't complain,.no one will listen.. LOL. All the information is on UT sports.. Tennessee Fund.. prices for club level.. hahahahahahahaha.. we'll stay in the Terrace.

We've had 4 season tickets in the North End Zone upper deck (YY9) since 1997. We have seat backs (similar to the Terrace without the Power T and no cup holders) and we are under cover. YY sections seem to be the best, no beating sun or rain if you are at row 20 and above. As you move around the end zone toward the East sideline, the sun gets pretty brutal. Donation is same as yours in the lower ($500 per seat + ticket cost).

Our seats are in Q section, Tier 3 and up against the concrete wall, we look up and there's club $$$$$$$$.. that cool wall sure feels good on those hot days and we are barely covered by the ledge over club... We love the cup holder, hahahahahaha.... doesn't take much huh? Plus we aren't squished together like on the benches and my back sure likes the support from that power T backing... Rock on with yo bad self!! :clapping:

Our seats are in Q section, Tier 3 and up against the concrete wall, we look up and there's club $$$$$$$$.. that cool wall sure feels good on those hot days and we are barely covered by the ledge over club... We love the cup holder, hahahahahaha.... doesn't take much huh? Plus we aren't squished together like on the benches and my back sure likes the support from that power T backing... Rock on with yo bad self!! :clapping:

If I ever upgraded, I'd go for the club. Was lucky enough to have a friend who got 4 of us in the East Club for Mizzou game (no charge). We were right on the 50 yard line in the first row. Right above the Terrace seats. Holy crap that place was sweet. Those high back padded chairs were like warm butta on that chilly night. All the food and drinks (ribs, etc.), lounge and TVS were amazing. And apparently you don't have to sneak in adult beverages. Saw several high rollers taking a pull from their flasks while standing in plain sight.

If I ever upgraded, I'd go for the club. Was lucky enough to have a friend who got 4 of us in the East Club for Mizzou game (no charge). We were right on the 50 yard line in the first row. Right above the Terrace seats. Holy crap that place was sweet. Those high back padded chairs were like warm butta on that chilly night. All the food and drinks (ribs, etc.), lounge and TVS were amazing. And apparently you don't have to sneak in adult beverages. Saw several high rollers taking a pull from their flasks while standing in plain sight.

We were being prompted to commit to west club, above our Terrace seats, and the money,that's too funny and too much.. all that money for a one time gift and then like 5000.00 per seat a season.. heck it's a deal the Terrace prices.

VN Store

Back