Weekly/Season Pick Contest winners and Bowl Announcment

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Below are all of our winners from our pick contests this year. I apologize I got a pick behind on naming winners and getting the cards out, but all of the cards have been sent. If your name is on the list below and you haven't received your card, please shoot me an email at vol_freak@yahoo.com

Stay tuned. I'll be posting the details for the Bowl Pick Contest very soon.

Thanks to everyone who participated this year.

Weekly Winners

Week 1. Volz4lif3 (card sent)
Week 2. Rifleman (card sent)
Week 3. Volnado (card sent)
Week 4. The Sheriff (card sent)
Week 5. Doyle Hargraves (card sent)
Week 6. FLVOL_79, zreeves, bigslk (cards sent)
Week 7. NeylandTradition (card sent)
Week 8. Volz4lif3 (card sent)
Week 9. vols4ever (card sent)
Week 10. TeddyYeti (card sent)
Week 11. SGMVols (card sent)
Week 12. jamesthesame (card sent)

Season Contest Winner

Walkerhound (card sent)

Reactions: 3 people
Wow I won week 9, the Scar game?? :O... I knew I was off by quite a bit and did not even bother to check who won!!! thanks Freak!

Since I suck at picking winners, I have a new strategy for the upcoming bowl picks. I'm going to flip a coin except for TN, AL and OR who I pick to win.

I thought I won week 13 Freak it was posted that I did, no big deal just wondering and by the way what do you win if you win 1 week, what kind of card.

I thought I won week 13 Freak it was posted that I did, no big deal just wondering and by the way what do you win if you win 1 week, what kind of card.

I can look back. Are you referring to the Vandy game? There were only 12 weeks.

Thanks to all that played and Freak for his effort in the matter. They say that if luck prevails, "stuff" will do for brains. I'll try to apply the same "stuff" to the Bowl picks. Good luck to everyone playing and have a great New Year regardless. Go Vols, beat them Hockeyes silly!

Reactions: 1 person
Freak,

Is there any way to expand this contest, or seperate, to include a 2015 preseason pick sheet of Tennessee games only? With a win by/lose by points column(s). Siap.

Freak,

Is there any way to expand this contest, or seperate, to include a 2015 preseason pick sheet of Tennessee games only? With a win by/lose by points column(s). Siap.

So how would this work?
We have a pickem contest for bowl games but you want to expand it to include next years preseason picks?

How is the winner decided?

Spitballing here...

12 game schedule with participant guessing the win/loss, predicted score, final overall record, final SEC record, UT and oponent end of season total scores, and/or whatever the host deems worthy.
I know this is labor intensive, but it sure would be fun for everyone to pick it apart at end of season. We do it already, this would just formalize it.

Is there still going to be a bowl game pick em or has it already been posted and I just missed it? I've been waiting for it since this thread got started and haven't seen it anywhere. I hope I'm not too late if it's been posted.

VN Store

Back