How much are poolside tickets at Everbank? Lol

Coug

Will the pools be heated at Everbank on Jan 2?

os_jacksonville_jaguars_pool_mike_bianchi_1020_2.jpg

http://www.trbimg.com/img-54446082/turbine/os-jacksonville-jaguars-pool-mike-bianchi-1020-20141019

Who is going swimming?!

Reactions: 2 people
Drained them for the year before fla/ga..(edit not sure if reopened).. Biggest jumbotrons!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
:shakehead::shakehead::shakehead: As much as you will pay. :lol:

Last edited:
Most likely they will be drained in order to add extra seats. Thats what they did for Fla/Ga. The Jaguars suck so they dont need extra seats when they play. Also dont be surprised if its colder that day. I live in Jax and with the stadium right on the river if we have a colder day in January the wind chill could be a factor

Reactions: 1 person
That would be awesome to be in a pool, drinking beer, with hot women, watching a Tennessee game

Man, it doesn't get much better imo!

Reactions: 2 people
The pools at the Jaguars Stadium are closed for the year and have been drained.

Sorry to visitors but Flordians are wimps when it comes to cold weather.

Most likely they will be drained in order to add extra seats. Thats what they did for Fla/Ga. The Jaguars suck so they dont need extra seats when they play. Also dont be surprised if its colder that day. I live in Jax and with the stadium right on the river if we have a colder day in January the wind chill could be a factor

No extra seats will be needed.There wont be 45,000 people there.Guranteed not a sellout.

We have a pond in the back. We have a pool and a pond... Pond'd be good for you.

License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man, free to kill gophers at will. To kill you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will not quit, ever.

License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man, free to kill gophers at will. To kill you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint. And a varmint will not quit, ever.
I'll have what he's drinking.

Why do you think that?

Because Ive never been to one that had 40,000 except the 1998 orange and the 1999 Fiesta Bowl. Promise ,tickets will be 20 bucks on the street..They are like in the low 50s now at ticket broker sites..

VN Store

Back