Official where are you parking thread

RikidyBones

Formerly utvols88
Didnt see a thread for this, to make it a little easier for tailgating. What lot is everyone parking at?

Im in lot K.

In a van...down by the River...

tumblr_mn7w0nB9E31sogz7po1_400.gif

Reactions: 12 people
Staying at the Wyndam across the river. Apparently there is a water taxi from the Wyndam to the stadium. I plan to ride that.

Here is some info if others want to join!

Only a designated water taxi stop during football games at Everbank Stadium. The water taxi will begin operating at the event stop at least three hours before the start of the event and will contine at least three hours after the end of the event

http://downtownjacksonville.org/locations/l-152-ss-marine-taxi.aspx
:rock:

Last edited:
I just looked for parking passes and they are running $93 on Stubhub at a minimum. This is CRAZY pricing for parking, especially since I bought a $40 ticket on stubhub (including shipping).. I am NOT going to pay 2X for parking...

Does anybody have a $20 lot that you know about? We want to tailgate starting at noon.

E .....was 25 dollars on ticketmaster...Still may take the water taxi though..Obtained the pass just in case we tailgate in the morning

I just looked for parking passes and they are running $93 on Stubhub at a minimum. This is CRAZY pricing for parking, especially since I bought a $40 ticket on stubhub (including shipping).. I am NOT going to pay 2X for parking...

Does anybody have a $20 lot that you know about? We want to tailgate starting at noon.

Got mine through Ticketmaster for $25.

GO VOLS!

The tailgaters lot.... Check their website it's only 20

Saw Peyton and the Colts play there about 5 years ago and was surprised at the lack of public parking. Believe we parked on a street about 10 blocks form stadium and hoofed it.

IF VolNation is having a tailgate somewhere, I may come meet up with you guys. Let me know if someone wants to host!

I just called the Wyndam Hotel, 1515 Prudential Drive, they have $10 parking and are right next to the boat taxi (mentioned above). The boat taxi is $7 round trip per person. This sounds like a GREAT way to get to and from the game.

we'll check out the $20 tailgate lot as well, haven't made final decision yet.

I just called the Wyndam Hotel, 1515 Prudential Drive, they have $10 parking and are right next to the boat taxi (mentioned above). The boat taxi is $7 round trip per person. This sounds like a GREAT way to get to and from the game.

we'll check out the $20 tailgate lot as well, haven't made final decision yet.

A lot of Vol fans must be rich. :question:

It is $75 to park at the RV park which allows one vehicle and one RV (or trailer) to park. This lot is where most of the tailgating will probably be done. You can park and walk to the lot and join others tailgating as they do for all the games and especially the Georgia / Florida game.

IF VolNation is having a tailgate somewhere, I may come meet up with you guys. Let me know if someone wants to host!

I don't want to meet anybody on Vol Nation in person because eighty percent of the people on here hate me. I met one nice man on here once that sold me Bama tickets though. Each to their own it's just that so many people on here have been hateful to me. I will be at the game though. Should be a good one.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back