OFFICIAL--Gator Bowl Roll Call

gatorhater1509

Eat More Gator
...hate the 'modern' taxslayer name. I'm in 411 row F and staying at Comfort Suites in Amelia Island. Then again Amelia is my ex's name...:thud:

I'm really stoked since this will be my first bowl game. I enjoyed going to campus today getting asked if I was going to the Orange Bowl knowing that MSU will probably lose to GT and not be worth a sh!t next year.

GO VOLS!!:rock:

Row AA in section 102 with my best friend, my wife and my 3 year old son, Peyton, and it's his first UT game.

Reactions: 2 people
2 in section 145 row BB. Staying at the 4 Points on Jacksonville Beach. Ready to get this party started!

Section 202 with three others. This will be my 1st time watching the Vols outside of Neyland. GBO!!!

Waiting on tix from UT office!!! I already have my tix I bought from ticket master so I will end up with 4 extra...

Sec. 150 don't know where I'm staying yet but I'm going by God. Possibly the best Western oceanfront in Jax Beach.

As I said, me and the lady are rolling. It should be a great time. I haven't looked at the spread's yet but, I think we should in good shape if we get healthier.

I'll be there mentally and spiritually but I'll be watching from my couch.

Cheers!

blood-orange-shot.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Row AA in section 102 with my best friend, my wife and my 3 year old son, Peyton, and it's his first UT game.

You may need to get John Ward to Check the Stat on that one bud! I may need to do a little research but I'm pretty sure Peyton has been to a game before.

Me, my wife, and 3 kids in the stands somewhere TBD - $500.

Eldest on the field for the Pride - $0.

Priceless!

AV

Reactions: 3 people
Me and 9 of my family section 128 row ee. For my mom and my sisters entire family it will their first game

Reactions: 1 person
Gotta work up until about half way through the first quarter. Will be watching from home after that for this one unfortunately.

VN Store

Back