For those going to the game: Driving or flying to Jacksonville?

Aesius

I'll be driving down from Nashville for the long drive on New Year's Day. Gonna try to make the drive early so that I have enough time to watch the good bowl games that day.

Would much rather fly, but it's too expensive on short notice.

Reactions: 2 people
Dunno yet. It's about a 10 hour drive, but, we may luck out and be able to catch a private flight with my wife's parents on their way to Naples. They usually go down on the 2nd. If not, may look at other flights.

I will be driving down from Chattanooga on New Years Eve.

I can't wait! Going to be a long trip back though. I have to drive back home as soon as the game is over on Friday.

i'm hoping to find some cheap airfares somewhere so I can fly from houston---i'll be there for a meeting

8 hour drive in a 10 man party van from kingsport on new years day, then a hotel stay and drive back after the game

Driving 2 hours or so from just north of Orlando (behind enemy lines). Perfect game time for a daytrip for us, up and back on Friday.

I'll use this one for my first post. My in-laws were gracious enough to give me their season ticket holder option for the game so I am driving down from Knoxville. Sadly but excitedly, this is my first time to watch my Vols outside of Neyland. GBO!!!

Reactions: 5 people
Haven't decided if we're driving down Thursday, staying the night, and driving home after the game. Or driving down Friday and staying the night and driving home Saturday. Would love too do both but don't want to spend the money.

I'll use this one for my first post. My in-laws were gracious enough to give me their season ticket holder option for the game so I am driving down from Knoxville. Sadly but excitedly, this is my first time to watch my Vols outside of Neyland. GBO!!!

good first post...enjoy the game and go Vols!

Good for you. Enjoy the game.

Haven't decided if we're driving down Thursday, staying the night, and driving home after the game. Or driving down Friday and staying the night and driving home Saturday. Would love too do both but don't want to spend the money.

That is going to be a tough trip volly. IIRC, you are in Chattanooga. Have you thought about spending one night in Jacksonville and one night midway. That should save several dollars. Rates should be much cheaper in the middle of GA vs Jacksonville.

We went to Orlando this summer that is what are did.

VN Store

Back