Official Injury and Recovery Time Thread

MFL

Semper Fi
If we have one could you give me the name else maybe someone could fill in the blanks here to get it going Thanks:):):)

I was thinking that Hurd, Crowder, and Croom will all be ready for the bowl game, North will be done for the season bc of surgery. Other than that I can't think of any new injuries that any one has, besides the current season ending ones with Worley (shoulder), Bates (shoulder), North (shoulder), and the WR can't remember his name out with ankle since the OU game.

I'm sure I'm missing several, those are the few that came to mind though.

I was thinking that Hurd, Crowder, and Croom will all be ready for the bowl game, North will be done for the season bc of surgery. Other than that I can't think of any new injuries that any one has, besides the current season ending ones with Worley (shoulder), Bates (shoulder), North (shoulder), and the WR can't remember his name out with ankle since the OU game.

I'm sure I'm missing several, those are the few that came to mind though.

Josh Smith. Malone is supposedly nicked up also.

GO VOLS!

Will Devrin young be ready to play?

The way I understand it he is wearing non-contact jersey, but may be ready for bowl.
It boggles the mind when we start talking about all the injuries we've had this year.

GO VOLS!

I tweaked my knee getting off of the couch but I should be ok by next summer. Each day I lather my entire leg in Ben-Gay and wear no less than 4 braces on my body.

Reactions: 6 people
The way I understand it he is wearing non-contact jersey, but may be ready for bowl.
It boggles the mind when we start talking about all the injuries we've had this year.

GO VOLS!

Yeah I don't know if it's because we had a better season than I was expecting. But when I sit back and look at all the injuries it makes the season even more impressive

Reactions: 1 person
Several players were banged up but playing.. OLine had several who were game to game, time off should help that a lot. Dline was banged up as well. Never heard on Saulsberry but it would be nice to get him back if possible.. TEs were banged up all year but played so they should be better, Helms was slowed the last half of the season for sure.. V Pearson was never as electric after he returned so maybe he gets that step back by Jan 2 as well. Malone was slowed and he should be good and Hurd was slowed himself.. Kessling got gravy poisoned and started making up names and high schools, Not sure if he will ever be good. Also Hurd is still too tall but is working like heck to fix it.

Reactions: 1 person
Croom, Crowder, Hurd, Malone, Saulsberry, and Sanders will be back.

Was Josh Smith ever granted a med redshirt ?

I heard rumors that Smith & Bates might be able to get a Med Redshirt.

Anybody out there with information----- Scratch that-----
Anybody out there know for sure??

Several players were banged up but playing.. OLine had several who were game to game, time off should help that a lot. Dline was banged up as well. Never heard on Saulsberry but it would be nice to get him back if possible.. TEs were banged up all year but played so they should be better, Helms was slowed the last half of the season for sure.. V Pearson was never as electric after he returned so maybe he gets that step back by Jan 2 as well. Malone was slowed and he should be good and Hurd was slowed himself.. Kessling got gravy poisoned and started making up names and high schools, Not sure if he will ever be good. Also Hurd is still too tall but is working like heck to fix it.

:eek:lol:

VN Store

Back