Official Make Fun Of Iowa Thread

orangetaz

iowa_sucks.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Your president has single handedly forfeited the right of you to make fun of anyone for the next 50 years.

Ttek8c.gif

Reactions: 13 people
Your president has single handedly forfeited the right of you to make fun of anyone for the next 50 years.

Ttek8c.gif

You had to didn't you gator....well your boy Muschamp trashed whatever little respect people had for your program for about the next 50 years so I guess it evens out.

You had to didn't you gator....well your boy Muschamp trashed whatever little respect people had for your program for about the next 50 years so I guess it evens out.

Muschamp failed us, but his incompetence was unintentional.

What your guy did, he did on purpose. And it is a crime against humanity.

Reactions: 2 people
Muschamp failed us, but his incompetence was unintentional.

What your guy did, he did on purpose. And it is a crime against humanity.

My first time ever agreeing with LG. President doing a happy dance over a 6-6 season. Our standards have diminished.

Reactions: 5 people
LMAO.

I love this thread.
I'm from Iowa, moved to Atlanta a few years ago. I did my undergrad at Iowa, now I am at Georgia Tech.
The lack of trees and skyscrapers..that cuts deep:lol:.
GOVOLS!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Damn, you guys don't mess around, do you?

Guess we'll at least have a Gator Bowl trophy to put in there...:)

...maybe:crossfingers:

Don't take this thread seriously. We do a thread about every opponent we face. Even the ones we can never seem to beat. It's all in good fun.

Damn, you guys don't mess around, do you?

Guess we'll at least have a Gator Bowl trophy to put in there...:)

...maybe:crossfingers:

Full disclosure..I just found that on the internet. Nothing against Iowa in reality :good!:

No worries, I enjoy the humor. Had a good time here last spring when we played y'all in the tourney.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back