Jones will get us their

led0321

Talk to text screwed the title. Have fun with it.

Through recruiting. The 4 playoff contenters are proof of that IMO.

Recruiting wins championships in February.

247 rankings dating back to 2011.

2011: Bama 2, FSU 1, OSU 7

2012: Bama 1, FSU 3, OSU 5

2013: Bama 1, FSU 10, OSU 2

2014: Bama 1, FSU 4, OSU 3

Oregon is the outlier with classes ranking; 11, 13, 19 and 21 for the same years but they recruit to fit their system as good as anyone in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Butch will get us their....

success?

recruiting class consistency?

C'mon recon man! Don't leave us hanging!

Reactions: 1 person
But but but when dools was recruiting 3 stars VN said we didnt need 4 n 5 star players that coaching n heart will win championships... But now we have zero talent n WE need 4 star rec to compete.. Lol

So is VN now saying Jones can't coach n our only hope is recruiting? Jk relax

But but but when dools was recruiting 3 stars VN said we didnt need 4 n 5 star players that coaching n heart will win championships... But now we have zero talent n WE need 4 star rec to compete.. Lol

All this grammatical abomination of a thread needs is you.

Please change your name to 92tidealum. It's embarrassing for UT to even have you remotely associated with it and I honestly refuse to believe you're an alum of anything except for maybe an outhouse.

Reactions: 8 people
I don't disagree about the need for talent but the rankings are overrated. Take a guy that Alabama is recruiting, since alabubba wants him he is a 4 or 5 star. If bama wasn't recruiting him he might just be a 3 star. Same guy, same talent. Recruiting rankings are like a dog chasing their tail.

I don't disagree about the need for talent but the rankings are overrated. Take a guy that Alabama is recruiting, since alabubba wants him he is a 4 or 5 star. If bama wasn't recruiting him he might just be a 3 star. Same guy, same talent. Recruiting rankings are like a dog chasing their tail.

If Alabama is recruiting a guy, there's probably good reason that the stars align like they do. Literally and figuratively. Maybe that's what the OP means. We're going to get their recruits!

Please change your name to 92tidealum. It's embarrassing for UT to even have you remotely associated with it and I honestly refuse to believe you're an alum of anything except for maybe an outhouse.

Yep the guy is a clown

Either way, the good news is that we reached our realistic goal of getting to a bowl game. This proves to potential recruits that are currently on the fense that we are improving as a team and program. That improvement alone will justify the push towards more higher ranked recruits and their parents wanting to join a program on the rise.... I think if we play solid in the bowl, we will be pleasantly surprised in February with a few high ranked pickups that come in at the last minute.... cough, Richmond, cough, Bussey..... cough Jefferson, cough Kirkland Jr.....

It's funny how recruiting rankings are the be all and end all,, except when we lose to Vanderbilt. Then, all the services just got it wrong.

Either way, the good news is that we reached our realistic goal of getting to a bowl game. This proves to potential recruits that are currently on the fense that we are improving as a team and program. That improvement alone will justify the push towards more higher ranked recruits and their parents wanting to join a program on the rise.... I think if we play solid in the bowl, we will be pleasantly surprised in February with a few high ranked pickups that come in at the last minute.... cough, Richmond, cough, Bussey..... cough Jefferson, cough Kirkland Jr.....

Richmond wont flip, wish he would but he wont.:thud:

Their souls.

CBJ has been known in practice to say they wanna eat your soul. Just figured it was time to take it to the other team.

If he's a vol alum, he's just cheapened every degree they've ever issued. Put him on your ignore list like I have "n u will never have 2 see him n any other thread" :)

*and

VN Store

Back