I swear, when I checked Twitter and realized

SpeedyVOL

that The Vols were headed to Florida for a bowl game, I felt like we were just selected for the playoff. Well, maybe not that excited but I really didn't want to go to Memphis where it will probably be cold. It all happened so fast. I am super excited to be heading to a warm climate.:rock:

Beats sitting in the Liberty Bowl in sub freezing temps. I'll gladly take my chances.

Al Gore said this Bowl will be abnormally warm due to global warming but you can watch it on the internet cause he built it your welcome...:popcorn:

Reactions: 3 people
My brother, who lives in Jacksonville, goes to this game every year. Thst means my brother, who is not even a Tennessee fan will watch the vols live twice this season. We drove to knoxville from Florida to watch the Florida game earlier this year for both of our's firdt trip there.

I'm expecting 60 to 70 during the day and preparing for cold nights.

I'm glad it's a day game. Kickoff at 3:20 p.m. Should be relatively warm at the start and getting pretty cold by the end.

Al Gore said this Bowl will be abnormally warm due to global warming but you can watch it on the internet cause he built it your welcome...:popcorn:

By January it will be under 15' of sea water from all those melted ice packs.

VN Store

Back