TN section @ Bowl

snapcracklepop

Does anyone know which sections will be for TN fans?

I've already bought my tickets, but I need to know if I need to be ready to heckle Hawkeyes or celebrate with my VOL brothers!

Does anyone know which sections will be for TN fans?

I've already bought my tickets, but I need to know if I need to be ready to heckle Hawkeyes or celebrate with my VOL brothers!

Hart said that we will be the home team during a radio interview on the Nation this evening. So I think that begins around section 144 and goes towards 145 and on around.

Scratch that. Here's the map. Tennessee will be the home team.

Attachments

• stadium-map.jpg
    stadium-map.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 78
Reactions: 2 people
ill be on the visitors side. meh

Same here but I expect there to be plenty of Orange mixed in there. I'm thinking we will travel much better than Iowa given the distance, the last time we were in a bowl, and Iowa's disappointing season.

We're in 244. Is that a Vols section? It's green, but I don't see a legend anywhere..

ill be on the visitors side. meh

Same here but I expect there to be plenty of Orange mixed in there. I'm thinking we will travel much better than Iowa given the distance, the last time we were in a bowl, and Iowa's disappointing season.

We're in 244. Is that a Vols section? It's green, but I don't see a legend anywhere..

Hopefully the place is solid orange and it won't matter.

I, too, bought tickets on the "wrong" side since the website was down and I didn't know any better. So I called the taxslayer bowl guys today, just received a call back, and while they couldn't change my seats, they did tell me that from what they're seeing that they expect it to be about 80/20 Vols/Iowa.

So yeah, we taking this ish over!!

Reactions: 3 people
Ticket is gone...thanks for your kind support Taxslayer folks!

Last edited:
I can't make it in person but, will share some things I learned today. One, the Taxslayer folks were super friendly and helpful. Second Team 118 is staying out of town at the Marriott Sawgrass. They wanted $399 a night for a single. Then checked downtown and they want $250 or more at Hyatt, Crowne, etc. Finally found a Hampton Inn seven miles away for$120 a night. Given gas, traveling alone...couldn't make it work out. Hope those traveling with family and friends have a blast though! GBO!

Reactions: 1 person
Anyone know what section the band will be in (I.e. what corner of the stadium will the band/ cheerleaders, etc. be at)?

VN Store

Back