How many people actually purchased Liberty Bowl Tickets

NO SIR EEE

The Sultan Of Swat
Everyone was so adamant and hell bent on this supposed official announcement earlier today. I did see some posters reply with they had booked their way already.

Yeah, I bought 4 tickets from a "secondary seller" so I've got $550 worth of Christmas Tree ornaments if anyone's interested. :)

I bought 8 tickets through ticketmaster. 2 hours later and calling in 5,000,000 times I have finally cancelled them. whew.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, I bought 4 tickets from a "secondary seller" so I've got $550 worth of Christmas Tree ornaments if anyone's interested. :)

That sucks but why? Liberty Bowl website had 50 yard line tickets available for $90.00.

Reactions: 2 people
I did. Have family in Memphis and was going to make a weekend of it. Wanted to get the good seats, so I purchased 4 tickets as soon as I saw the thread. Unfortunately, I will not be able to go to the Gator Bowl as money is a little tight for Lodging and fuel. I purchased the tix through Ticketmaster, so I know they have a 72 hour window for cancellation. I'm going to call them in the morning.
I'm a mixture of pi$$ed and bummed right now!

Reactions: 3 people
I was praying hard when I saw Liberty Bowl and something just told me to wait until after 5:30 or so, I did and was rewarded. God I didn't want to go to Memphis, thank GOD for the jacksonville selection. Tickets and hotel are booked. Ready to roll.

Reactions: 3 people
Better to scalp tickets? I'm not paying 150 for a game ticket. I don't think it's gonna be full at the game. Prices just keep going up

Ticketmaster has Taxslayer Bowl tickets. I just bought 3 for $289 with all fees in Sec. 204

That sucks but why? Liberty Bowl website had 50 yard line tickets available for $90.00.

Not when I went online. The only 4 together ticketmaster had were on the WV side and the ticket seller doesn't cancel orders after confirmation. I received the confirmation while I was own the phone trying cancel!

It is what it is. Hopefully I've learned my lesson.

Last edited:
Wait what? We aren't playing in Memphis?! :eek: there goes 400 bucks...

VN Store

Back