What's the deal with Josh Malone?

VolFreakJosh

“Don’t you put that evil on me Ricky Bobby!”
Feel free to merge if needed but I've heard rumors from different sites that Malone has been frustrated and wasn't happy about Jones yelling at him after he dropped that pass in the Missouri game. I've also heard talks about him transferring. He's shown some flashes this season and I think he could really be a great player for us in the future. Any updates on these rumors if they're true or not?

Feel free to merge if needed but I've heard rumors from different sites that Malone has been frustrated and wasn't happy about Jones yelling at him after he dropped that pass in the Missouri game. I've also heard talks about him transferring. He's shown some flashes this season and I think he could really be a great player for us in the future. Any updates on these rumors if they're true or not?

No idea if any of this has any substance. I surely hope not as this kid could be the next Willie Gault or Peerless Price. They dropped some passes too in their early years. And I would think a coach or two was in their ears about it.

Reactions: 1 person
He is frustrated but he won't transfer. Also when I read the article I felt it was more of an "opinion" than a "fact" regarding transferring. He is struggling early and he will turn it around.

One things for certain, if you can't take yelling in football then you need to leave the sport. Coach jones wants the best out of you every play and every rep at practice.

Reactions: 8 people
Malone obviously hates Butch.

10537840.jpeg

Reactions: 96 people
Maybe he just isn't ready for prime time.
Whatever happens, we'll be fine.

GO VOLS!

These kids should take being yelled at as a compliment b/c coaches see the potential and want you to reach that potential. If they didn't yell at you, then they don't have confidence that you can do any better.

Reactions: 4 people
Nothing is wrong with Malone other than he got banged up a little I think.

He did great as a true freshman on a team with a horrible offensive coordinator, o line and no QB....

Other than that, he's fine.....

Reactions: 4 people
I mean he was at practice yesterday suppose he could transfer later. However right now he's practicing and on the team so let's just be happy with that and move on.

Honestly there needs to be a separate board for rumors so people who love the drama of rumors can have a field day there. Most of these type threads are like the bar Rumorz that used to be on the strip completely pointless and a waste of time with so many other bars (topics) around to better spend your time on. Yes I see the irony of me posting in this thread.

Reactions: 3 people
has that kid quit the basketabll team, because Tyndall said you stupid **, yet ?

I was told by the guy in my avatar that if he didn't yell at me he didn't care about me...obviously the man must have loved me like a son...

Same thing people have been telling you all season. Didn't have to put forth much effort in high school, is more of a project than most thought, is having trouble adjusting to college game in terms of speed, effort, and strength. Will be better next year.

VN Store

Back