Question about tomorrow

apsuVol92

I don't think this has been asked but what time are the bowls announced tomorrow? I know the "playoff show" starts at 12:30 ET... But what about the bowl games? Thanks

I don't think this has been asked but what time are the bowls announced tomorrow? I know the "playoff show" starts at 12:30 ET... But what about the bowl games? Thanks
6:30 est. Also the new years day and eve games announced at 12:30

Reactions: 2 people
Another question - who do you root for in a matchup between Bammer & Ohio St.?

Well, to be honest, even though Bama is in the SEC...I don't want them to win. I would hate to see them add another champ to their t-shirts and make their fans cockier. Please not FSU or Bama. Go TCU.

Reactions: 4 people
Well, to be honest, even though Bama is in the SEC...I don't want them to win. I would hate to see them add another champ to their t-shirts and make their fans cockier. Please not FSU or Bama. Go TCU.

Yes, or Oregon. They have earned my respect and we rarely go against them in recruiting.

Reactions: 1 person
Actually you'd want to root for a meteoroid. Comets are basically snowballs in space and asteroids are very large rocks that haven't entered the atmosphere. Meteoroids are smaller than asteroids up to a few tens of meters in diameter.

Once the meteor smashes into earth then it's a meteorite.

Last edited:
bama because they are sec andwho wants to hear that big 10 crap and su stuff for a year.

So you'd rather Alabama win and brag for a year? Makes no damn sense.
"I PULL 4 BAMA BECUZ THAR SEC, WHO CURS IF THUR R BIGGIST RIVAL.

Wanting your SEC rival to win because they are in the "SEC" is a load of crap. If were not playing for the title I don't wan't another SEC team to win. Def not BAMA it will only help them and hurt us more. I hope Oregon wins it all. If BAMA wins thats another title we are behind them, and more bragging rights for their fans.

Reactions: 4 people
Wanting your SEC rival to win because they are in the "SEC" is a load of crap. If were not playing for the title I don't wan't another SEC team to win. Def not BAMA it will only help them and hurt us more. I hope Oregon wins it all. If BAMA wins thats another title we are behind them, and more bragging rights for their fans.

Agreed with everything you said

You should pull for your conference. It's stupid not to.

Idgaf about the conference. I like SEC football but I'm not an SEC fan. I'm a Tennessee fan and I hate Bama. I will never pull for them to win. It helps us in no way at all. It only helps them.

Reactions: 3 people
Idgaf about the conference. I like SEC football but I'm not an SEC fan. I'm a Tennessee fan and I hate Bama. I will never pull for them to win. It helps us in no way at all. It only helps them.

I apologize for only being able to give 1 like. This...all day, every day.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back