Riley Ferguson

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamT

So in 2013, the only reason Dobbs was implanted into the offense was due to the fact that all of the other qbs were injured.

Though an obvious moot point, I wonder had Ferguson stuck around, do you think he would be the one that would've gone under center when Worley went down this year? Shooting himself in the foot now, possibly?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
BJ Coleman would have been great here. Just think man... If he hadn't transferres Fulmer would still be here.

Reactions: 2 people
We'll never know....................... :thud:

It entered my mind when all of the posts about potential freshman jumping ship started showing up. "I bet they'll regret it."

I can't help but think that he would've been the natural replacement as Jones had said that Dobbs hadn't been practicing well.

He quit on himself and quit on his team so I lack the capacity to care. I hope he gets his life together before quitting becomes a habit that he can't break.

He transferred AFTER he met with Kiffin. :huh:

He transferred after spring practice when he wasn't given the starting job over Crompton. I think he would have won it in the fall but he didn't want to compete

Ferguson chose to not compete for the spot he felt entitled to have. Therefore, he did us all a favor by moving on down the road.

ferguson looked really bad in his last spring game. We'd all heard about what great strides he'd taken all spring....then he had a terrible orange/white game. I for one was very disappointed. Dobbs on the other hand...balled out! He showed the most upside by far!

Dobbs out worked him. I do wonder what would have happened if Ferg had the same work ethic. But, he obviously didn't. Physical gifts can only take you so far, especially as a QB. It seems that Ferg didn't have the the intestinal fortitude to "put on steam" when the going got tough. Yes, he is probably kicking himself for it now, choices have consequences.

C'mon man it's not even the offseason yet. Too early for these threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back