Maybe a stupid question, but Is this a replica?

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
Like the high-dollar replica jerseys you can buy that are exact copies of the ones they wear on the field?

Likely a replica. Authentics typically have the numbers sewn on and are ridiculously expensive.

The ones they wear are really tight. They look incredibly retarded on the old overweight fat men that typically wear them lol

Reactions: 1 person
We are going to Nike next year. So you might get the adidas ones pretty cheap before too long.

Yeah, authentics aren't screen printed and are gonna run you some good coin. Good guy to ask about that stuff is Doc Loomis. My advice? Wait til the Nike line comes out and buy a good authentic jersey.

I'm sure its not a Manning but it could be a Rick Clausen jersey from a game he didn't play that then somehow got thrown in a bag of money during a robbery and the dye back exploded and dyed the jersey that dark grey. Its probably real, OP. You should buy it.

Last edited:
Like the high-dollar replica jerseys you can buy that are exact copies of the ones they wear on the field?

Replica...The ones on the field are of much higher quality and heavier than replicas...Double padded shoulders and spandex sides are usually the norm for on field jerseys....Plus they are usually much more expensive.

Reactions: 1 person
It's $50 at the Knoxville Expo Center Flea Market. That's why I was unsure.

I can hook you up with a website where you can get them for around $22-$25.00...It's from China but they are top quality and are adidas...I got a Peyton jersey on there for $23.00...Letters and numbers sewn on with the SEC patch...I can post a pic of mine if you want...they have them in every color UT wears except black...They got orange and white and grey.

I can hook you up with a website where you can get them for around $22-$25.00...It's from China but they are top quality and are adidas...I got a Peyton jersey on there for $23.00...Letters and numbers sewn on with the SEC patch...I can post a pic of mine if you want...they have them in every color UT wears except black...They got orange and white and grey.

Do they have lead in them? Jk what's the website?

When a thread starts with "Maybe a stupid question..." OP already has the answer.

Goes with.. "I do not mean to offend but...".. Someone immediately about to be offended and the..
"I do not mean to brag but"... Whole lot of bragging about to happen

$50 is about what you would expect for a new replica

I guess I'm confused then. I payed $75 or so for my grey jersey from alumni hall but it looks nothing like the one in the pic. I thought replicas like the one in the pic were usually a few hundred dollars, that's why I thought it was such a good deal.

VN Store

Back