Eric Berry shirt available 12/6/14

vollygirl

GO VOLS!!!
Staff member
Eric Berry - Join the Fight

For those who were asking if they were available.

Chiefs players designed a t-shirt honoring Eric Berry, who was placed on the non-football illness list last week. The t-shirt will be available for purchase for $20 by fans at the Pro Shop at Arrowhead starting on Saturday, December 6th and at shop.kcchiefs.com beginning next week. 100% of the net proceeds from the sale of the shirt will benefit the Eric Berry Foundation.

I didn't realize the players designed the shirt.

Reactions: 27 people
I was coming to post this. I'll be getting one

The University of Tennessee needs to license something similar. I think that would mean a lot to Eric and his family. (and keep us from wearing KC stuff)

Reactions: 4 people
I love these!! I will be buying a few of these for family and friends...Got to show some love for one of UT's most beloved VFL :loco:

That's what I'm doing too. First one is going to my Mom, she's been fighting ovarian cancer for 5 years. She knows a thing or two about fighting.

Reactions: 5 people
Anybody have a clue how long they will be on sale ? I want one but don't have money until closer to Christmas

Reactions: 1 person
Anybody have a clue how long they will be on sale ? I want one but don't have money until closer to Christmas

My guess is they'll sell them til they run out, but then make more available. They won't deny Eric's foundation an opportunity to make money. But the vendor may not be able to keep up with demand right away. (Since they won't really know what demand is until they start selling.)

That's what I'm doing too. First one is going to my Mom, she's been fighting ovarian cancer for 5 years. She knows a thing or two about fighting.

She sounds like a prize fighter then. Prayers sent!

Just got mine. One day a healthy Eric Berry will put his autograph on it after a long and decorated NFL career.

Just ordered mine. Nice little present for myself.
Go Eric...good luck! :rock: :clapping: :yes:

GO VOLS!

VN Store

Back