Volnation, Let's Pull Together and Pay Off Butch's House

Volstylexx

Volnation, Let's Pull Together and Pay Off Butch's House:

Does anyone here really have faith in Dave Hart and company?

We know Volnation has the power of the petition. Let's show the football world that we have the power of the checkbook. Seriously, why not use the power of Volnation to show Butch Jones that we care by paying off his mortgage? Let's set up a fund and donate $5 a person. If it works for the Bammers....

Reactions: 2 people
You guys pay off my house, I'll move back to Tennessee and lug Gatorade to the players during timeouts... for free.

Reactions: 2 people
Pay off my condo. 240k is easier to pay off than however much Butch's residence is.

I promise to stop stirring the pot forever if a miracle happens and I get my mortgage paid off.

Just a minute and I'll give you guys an account in the caymans to send your donations to...

Reactions: 5 people
Volnation, Let's Pull Together and Pay Off Butch's House:

Does anyone here really have faith in Dave Hart and company?

We know Volnation has the power of the petition. Let's show the football world that we have the power of the checkbook. Seriously, why not use the power of Volnation to show Butch Jones that we care by paying off his mortgage? Let's set up a fund and donate $5 a person. If it works for the Bammers....

Pay off his house. I gots my own prollems.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: 18 people
pay off the remainder of my student loans and I'll start thinking about paying off a millionaire who's getting a raise.

Reactions: 1 person
I know this rich Nigerian Prince that will donate a $1,000 if we will cash a $1,500 check for him...

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back