Teams With Open Date To Replace UAB

VolnJC

Who would you prefer on this list? All of these teams need an opponent for 2015 and have an open date on 09/05

B34iBSOIQAAzn-N.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Rice maybe. Don't want nothing to do with rest. They would be better games. Id rather start out the season with a win.

Reactions: 6 people
Who would you prefer on this list? All of these teams need an opponent for 2015 and have an open date on 09/05

B34iBSOIQAAzn-N.jpg

If you look at $$$$$(and we do) Miami or BC would be a TV draw. Can't imagine they would worry about Stadium or UAB wouldn't have been chosen.

We need those first two semi-safe games to experiment with personnel and line-ups, especially if key positions haven't been solidly won in spring and summer.

Reactions: 2 people
Thought TOS had an article today where hart said he was in discussions with UAB's conference to provide a replacement (even if that meant reshuffling CUSA's schedule so some team with a game that week currently can move that game to a later date to play us).

Thought TOS had an article today where hart said he was in discussions with UAB's conference to provide a replacement (even if that meant reshuffling CUSA's schedule so some team with a game that week currently can move that game to a later date to play us).

probably..but this list is more fun :)

I'd like to play Miami, think it would be cool beating 2 Florida teams in a year :)

miami at a neutral location would be solid.

If you look at $$$$$(and we do) Miami or BC would be a TV draw. Can't imagine they would worry about Stadium or UAB wouldn't have been chosen.

Miami already has 3 OOC FBS teams scheduled. They're likely just considering which FCS team they want to offer a game at this point.

I'd pick Air Force, but since they don't need the money lets go for Miami an ACC team

Why wouldn't they need the money?

Wouldn't surprise me if it's MTSU, just makes to much sense. Plus same conference as UAB

VN Store

Back