looking ahead at Next season (in Orange Colored Sunglasses)

kentuckianavol

Saturday
Sept. 5 TBA (Cupcake)
LP Field, Nashville, TN
W 55-10
Saturday
Sept. 12 Oklahoma Sooners
Neyland Stadium, Knoxville, TN
W 33-30
Saturday
Sept. 19 Western Carolina Catamounts
W 49-17
Saturday
Sept. 26 at Florida Gators
Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, Gainesville, FL
W 28-21
Saturday
Oct. 3 Arkansas Razorbacks
W 35-34
Saturday
Oct. 10 Georgia Bulldogs
W 45-33
Saturday
Oct. 24 at Alabama Crimson Tide
Bryant-Denny Stadium, Tuscaloosa, AL
L 28-31
Saturday
Oct. 31 at Kentucky Wildcats
Commonwealth Stadium, Lexington, KY
W 45-21
Saturday
Nov. 7 South Carolina Gamecocks
W 42-28
Saturday
Nov. 14 North Texas Mean Green
W 61-3
Saturday
Nov. 21 at Missouri Tigers
Faurot Field, Columbia, MO
W 21-17
Saturday
Nov. 28 Vanderbilt Commodores
W 41-27

SEC Championship
Tennessee vs. Alabama L 38-41
Capital One Bowl
Tennessee vs. Wisconsin W 34-27

If you look back on the year the one glaring need has been depth on the offensive and defensive line. With Charles Mosley back and healthy that will provide much needed depth. Coleman Thomas, Jashon Robertson, Brett Kendrick, Dylan Weisman have gotten some much needed reps in game that should be very beneficial for the OL to produce big in 2015. On the Defensive side of the ball we lose Jordan Williams which hurts but we gain Khalil McKenzie and Shy Tuttle two double team nightmares. Couple that with Curt Maggitt and Derek Barnett on the ends and that is scary. All other positions are very well stock full with a lot of talent such as the secondary with Sutton, Moseley, TKJr, Gaulden, Swafford, McDowell, Payne and many more not to mention the talented incoming freshman. The LB corps is a solid as it gets. JRM, Bates, Johnson and many more make this unit a very talented group.
On the scoring side of things the wideouts make this scoring attack go with ease. Croom will lead this unit and put fear in the SEC secondary’s everywhere. Hurd and AK47 will run around and over defenses on their way to bringing UT back in to College Football prominence. Here’s where I’m sure I’ll catch some slack but unless something changes which I believe it can I don’t see Dobbs keeping the Job midway through the season and either Dormady or Jennings take over. I hope I’m wrong but that’s how I feel.

Reactions: 3 people
7 - 5 record! Loses to Alabama, Florida, Missouri, Oklahoma & Arkansas. Wins against Ky., Vandy, UAB, North Texas, USC, Western Carolina, & UGA. UGA has been lucky the past 5 years and it is time for us to get them again.

Injuries to Bray, fumbles, missed field goals, penalties, refs, interceptions are how UGA has gotten past us lately but in 2015 it ends.

One of the freshmen will red shirt IF Peterman stays on the team. Should Peterman leave during the off season, then both freshmen will be true freshmen.
See Dobbs possibly getting injured and a freshman plays, which will likely be Jennings because the offense won't have to change much from Dobbs to Jennings. Hope Dobbs does not get injured but it is a long season.

Reactions: 1 person
Under the OP prediction - A 6-0 TN team at the time it plays Bama, that would result in a likely AP #1 v. #2, ESPN Gameday, type matchup. Would be epic.

7 - 5 record! Loses to Alabama, Florida, Missouri, Oklahoma & Arkansas. Wins against Ky., Vandy, UAB, North Texas, USC, Western Carolina, & UGA. UGA has been lucky the past 5 years and it is time for us to get them again.

Injuries to Bray, fumbles, missed field goals, penalties, refs, interceptions are how UGA has gotten past us lately but in 2015 it ends.

I see 8-4, with us getting over the UGA and Mizzu hump. Unfortunately, we won't be ready to win in the swamp or in T-town quite yet. I see the OK and Ark games as toss ups.

Saturday
Sept. 5 TBA (Cupcake)
LP Field, Nashville, TN
W 55-10
Saturday
W 33-30
Saturday
W 49-17
Saturday
W 28-21
Saturday
W 35-34
Saturday
Oct. 10 Georgia Bulldogs
W 45-33
Saturday
L 28-31
Saturday
W 45-21
Saturday
W 42-28
Saturday
W 61-3
Saturday
W 21-17
Saturday
W 41-27

SEC Championship
Capital One Bowl

If you look back on the year the one glaring need has been depth on the offensive and defensive line. With Charles Mosley back and healthy that will provide much needed depth. Coleman Thomas, Jashon Robertson, Brett Kendrick, Dylan Weisman have gotten some much needed reps in game that should be very beneficial for the OL to produce big in 2015. On the Defensive side of the ball we lose Jordan Williams which hurts but we gain Khalil McKenzie and Shy Tuttle two double team nightmares. Couple that with Curt Maggitt and Derek Barnett on the ends and that is scary. All other positions are very well stock full with a lot of talent such as the secondary with Sutton, Moseley, TKJr, Gaulden, Swafford, McDowell, Payne and many more not to mention the talented incoming freshman. The LB corps is a solid as it gets. JRM, Bates, Johnson and many more make this unit a very talented group.
On the scoring side of things the wideouts make this scoring attack go with ease. Croom will lead this unit and put fear in the SEC secondary’s everywhere. Hurd and AK47 will run around and over defenses on their way to bringing UT back in to College Football prominence. Here’s where I’m sure I’ll catch some slack but unless something changes which I believe it can I don’t see Dobbs keeping the Job midway through the season and either Dormady or Jennings take over. I hope I’m wrong but that’s how I feel.

so even in your wildest fantasies we lose to bama...twice?

Reactions: 11 people

If we lose to Florida next year I will be highly dissapointed. Coaching change and honestly they really don't have much on there team.

FL will have a new coach and system and probably not much improvement on offense, think that could easily be a win, even if it is in the swamp! JMO

I'm pretty sure your orange shades are broken . We never lose when I'm looking through mine. Especially to Bama... TWICE!

Tennessee 7-4 with no replacement game for UAB and 8-4 with a replacement cupcake. I think Tennessee loses to Oklahoma,Alabama,Florida and Arkansas

I don't like the matchup after Arky. I can see us beating Arky and losing to Georgia and Bama. That will be 3 very physical games....I like the bye week before Bama though.

Saturday
<snip>
Here’s where I’m sure I’ll catch some slack but unless something changes which I believe it can I don’t see Dobbs keeping the Job midway through the season and either Dormady or Jennings take over. I hope I’m wrong but that’s how I feel.

Sooo...you expect Dobbs to lead us to a mid-season record of 6&0 and a likely top 5 ranking and then be replaced?? :crazy:

Reactions: 4 people
Saturday
Sept. 5 TBA (Cupcake)
LP Field, Nashville, TN
W 55-10
Saturday
W 33-30
Saturday
W 49-17
Saturday
W 28-21
Saturday
W 35-34
Saturday
Oct. 10 Georgia Bulldogs
W 45-33
Saturday
L 28-31
Saturday
W 45-21
Saturday
W 42-28
Saturday
W 61-3
Saturday
W 21-17
Saturday
W 41-27

SEC Championship
Capital One Bowl

Only Orange colored glasses would have us undefeated and winning the NC! Throw your's away as we lost to bummer twice in one season!

:loco:

Tennesseeduke

FYI... I predict 9-3 & East title next year!

CBJ will be on a very warm hotseat if UT is 6-6 again in 2015 and would be fighting to keep his job in 2016.

7-5
Wins: NT, Cupcake(UAB slot), Vandy, UK, USCe, Western Carolina,
Losses: Alabama, OU
Swing Games:GA, Arky, Florida, Mizzou

I think 7 should be the low but 8 is also possible. I'm hoping for a big season but realistically 7-5 or 8-4.

Makes no sense unless he is injured.

the defense keeps us in the game with OU AN UF being the start of the QB troubles and by the UGA game its cleared up and either QD or JJ start the rest of the season. like i said i hope like crazy im wrong because i really liked what i saw from Dobbs in USCe game but the past 2 games he has really regressed and like i said i really hope im wrong.

VN Store

Back