James Stone is looking good for ATL

AndyMizunogolfer

Not sure how many VN guys are Falcon fans. Although he moved his way to starting center. He is having a pretty good year even though they are terrible. I was listening on the radio and they kept talking about him. Also mentioning him being from UT numerous times.

Not sure how many VN guys are Falcon fans. Although he moved his way to starting center. He is having a pretty good year even though they are terrible. I was listening on the radio and they kept talking about him. Also mentioning him being from UT numerous times.

I bet the Falcons win the NFC South with an 8-8 record. James Stone is going to be a great center.

What kind of Mizuno's you have?

MP 30's. I am too cheap to buy new ones. Well and I don't get to play 4 days a week like I was before kids either.

Mizuno makes the best player's iron IMO.

MP 30's are classics, great clubs.

The grain-flow forging makes a huge difference, at least to me. No other brand makes a forged blade that feels so good at impact. I love Mizuno because of the classic shape, thin top line and reliability. I had the same set all five years in college, I played college golf.

I don't even play golf, but I just went and ordered a set of those. 5* Review.

VN Store

Back