2000 Tennessee Offensive Playbook

I think that pretty much shows why some guys "Develop" a little slower than others! :blink:

That made my head hurt!

Reactions: 2 people
The playbook at the D3 level is nowhere near that. I can tell you from experience. Unbelievable. When I have time I'm going to look deep into it. Very interesting

Reactions: 1 person
That was interesting to see. For people that might know, is that a typical level of complexity for a playbook?

Oh, and that guy has a lot of these on his site, some are much more recent. No idea how legit they are but this search will pull many of them:

playbook | Search Results | Jim Light Football

Wow don't think I'll talk crap about Randy Sanders ever again.

Believe it or not, but Sanders was one of the brightest QB's and Coaches to evey come through UT. He has been called a genius by many because of his high IQ.

I'd be a horrible OC. I'd want to run out of the old power I alot. Pound the rock behind a big line and full backs. Hey come to think of it Navy would love me haha

That was interesting to see. For people that might know, is that a typical level of complexity for a playbook?

Oh, and that guy has a lot of these on his site, some are much more recent. No idea how legit they are but this search will pull many of them:

playbook | Search Results | Jim Light Football

They have Rich Rod's WVU playbook from 2005 on there. Wouldn't be surprised if ours looks pretty similar considering CBJ was a WR coach there during that season.

Reactions: 2 people
This is why coaching changes have a very very big impact and shows why we need stability. Learning a new system every year is just crazy.

And no wonder people like CP find it tough to understand the scheme. This is intense and after seeing this, I will not blame a player for not being in the right position!

They have Rich Rod's WVU playbook from 2005 on there. Wouldn't be surprised if ours looks pretty similar considering CBJ was a WR coach there during that season.

Rich Rod's appears to be more simplistic which is necessary when trying to run up tempo. I could understand just about all of it.

VN Store

Back