CBS Sports website predicts Tennessee will play Notre Dame in the Belk Bowl

Dave1967

CBS Sports has predicted Tennessee will play Notre Dame in the Belk Bowl. With the way Notre Dame has fallen apart i think Tennessee would win this game.

Reactions: 6 people
I would like it. If were going to beat, id rather it be by a traditional football powerhouse. Just sayin

I would like it. If were going to beat, id rather it be by a traditional football powerhouse. Just sayin

The Fainting Irish were overrated all season long and UT would belt them in the Belk Bowl in front of a crowd that would be 90% Tennessee fans

Reactions: 3 people
I don't have confidence beating anyone at this point. Vandy was the bottom feeders of football, and we BARELY got out of that one.

Reactions: 11 people
The Fainting Irish were overrated all season long and UT would belt them in the Belk Bowl in front of a crowd that would be 90% Tennessee fans

After watching this team for two years, I have no idea how anybody could have confidence in this team to beat, much less "belt" another team. I hope they beat the crap out of whoever they play, but I have very little confidence they will do so.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 people
After watching this team for two years, I have no idea how anybody could have confidence in this team to beat, much less "belt" another team. I hope they beat the crap out of whoever they play, but I have very little confidence they will do so.

I refuse to join the legion of the miserable and expect Tennessee to get pounded like a lot of people on here do.

Reactions: 5 people
I refuse to join the legion of the miserable and expect Tennessee to get pounded like a lot of people on here do.

I dont expect them to get pounded, I just have no idea what to expect....thats my point. The only thing im sure of is they will not quit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Shameful performance against a very weak Vandy team !!!!! Proud we are bowl elg. but hot sure we can beat anyone.

No North. No AJ. No Hurd. No Smith. No Crowder. No Scott. No Croom (hurt most of the game).

Give this team a month to heal up and it will look completely different against its bowl opponent.

Reactions: 10 people
What folks aren't considering is with a month to get healthy and prepare we probably will look much better than what we did towards the end of the season. Heck a few weeks earlier Vol fans were prematurely giving Dobbs Heisman attention. It's one kneejerk reaction after another. This team had enough resilency to get 6 wins, now we must get better and improve as a team. GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back