Kesling

thevorlon

Just like it's time to look at installing turf, it's time to look at giving the Bob a hand shake and show him he way out the door. His call on Cam's punt return TD has to be the most boring, uninspired call I've ever heard.

Reactions: 22 people
I notice that Tim Priest has started helping him on the call because he makes so many mistakes or misses so much. He just doesn't seem to understand that he's not on tv.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Most non emotional college football announcer in the country. Really hard to listen to

Reactions: 3 people
I want Mike Kieth......pretty close in to John Ward in describing plays......Let Wycheck join in too...

Reactions: 17 people
Keith isn't leaving Nashville. His gig is too sweet for him to switch to college so lets put that idea to bed. Then who? I don't know but they've given Bob a good run and his due after spending years in the shadow of JW. Its just too hard to listen to him now. As much as you don't want to compare him to JW, at some point Host has to see that the number of listeners has dropped dramatically and its not just because of HD tv. I know I cant listen and he is my very last resort in catching a Vols game.

Reactions: 6 people
Just like it's time to look at installing turf, it's time to look at giving the Bob a hand shake and show him he way out the door. His call on Cam's punt return TD has to be the most boring, uninspired call I've ever heard.
Now we're firing radio announcers? Truly is legions of the miserable..

Reactions: 6 people
I was forced to listen to him yesterday because I couldn't watch it. It was unbearable. Even combined Hurd and Malone 2 highschools and said Jalen is from Beech Station High school. God bless him, but hes just not up to the job.

SUCKS......I listened to the Vanderbilt broadcast of the game and it was superior. It was funny hearing them trying to build up Vandy. It must be hell to have to build them up game after game.

I would agree that Kesling needs to be replaced with someone who can accurately paint a picture, since it is radio after all and show some emotion when the home team has done something great.

Listening to his broadcast is pretty sad, he should be much better than he is with the details etc.

VN Store

Back